Pages: 16061
sean
sean
20:13 Fri 24 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
you have to be selfish sometimes
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:48 Fri 24 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Over 100 goals .at the age of 20. He's very impressive but he is still raw and selfish.

He plays in a country where the defences he comes up against aint that good tho
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:42 Fri 24 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
When you have got the skills he has i don't think it would matter what teams he is up against, you only have to look at some of the videos on youtube..

unbelieveable, if you can do that at that age then...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:47 Fri 24 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
He as got some talent no denying that, he wouldn't get the chance to do most of that stuff in premier league tho, as the defenders wouldn't give him the time and space on the ball that he needs.

Imagine Neymar against Stoke City for example they would boot him from one end of the pitch to the other side.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:56 Fri 24 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
He as got some talent no denying that, he wouldn't get the chance to do most of that stuff in premier league tho, as the defenders wouldn't give him the time and space on the ball that he needs.

Imagine Neymar against Stoke City for example they would boot him from one end of the pitch to the other side.

They can't seem to stop suarez so I'm sure someone as talented as him wouldn't have a problem either, yeah stoke would take him out for sure and he would win freekicks, pens left right and centre, look how easy suarez makes it look
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:38 Fri 24 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Shame he cant finish after all the hard work he does
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:06 Sat 25 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Sunderland sign Steven Fletcher and Adam Johnson in the same day

Johnson really is one that I just thought would never ever come to Sunderland so I am absolutely over the moon with that!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:17 Sat 25 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Man City are keeping hold of him tho aren't they until they get a replacement? he'll be class for sunderland, why they are getting rid of him and trying to replace him with Scott Sinclair is beyond me.
Pages: 16061
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Transfer Gossip for 11/12 Season

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.