are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Fouls and misses..

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:13 Sun 16 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
im not to sure wheather there is r there isn't but can we have a button to play the shot again say if i had a really good snooker and i keep getting 4 points for evr miss could we have the option to play ourselves or could there be a button, to re-place the ball exacly where it was and for them to play till they hit it?

Edited at 22:14 Sun 16/10/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:05 Sun 16 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
hey there is going to be 1 when nick updates it but not sure when tho m8.

regards paul.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:06 Mon 17 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok thanks m8, erm would be better thought i personally think, but its up to nick lol. But thanks.. Mr Br£4k ;-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:43 Mon 17 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i dont know that could cause alot of agro with people cause some people are not very good at playing snooker and putting the ball back in a impossible snooker, wouldnt be very good considering in the official rules they state that if the person misses 7 times in a row he must concede the frame ?? so it is more likely nick will stick to this way of replay.

Edited at 14:44 Mon 17/10/05 (BST)
atticus
atticus
09:46 Mon 17 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
He should just code the offical rules.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:12 Mon 17 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
But dont you think john that the game would be better to play its not to give user the plesure in playing we all want to win, but if it's a game of snooker then should it be the proper rules instead of just giving members an easy chance? Mr Br£4k

Edited at 15:13 Mon 17/10/05 (BST)
nick
nick
Admin
10:15 Tue 18 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep the official rules are the intended rules. However right now there is *just enough* of the official rules to play.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:36 Tue 18 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
okies mate, no worries..Could you change maybe in the future?
nick
nick
Admin
11:04 Wed 19 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep, that's what I meant, this snooker game will be using official rules.... eventually (Dec?).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:14 Thu 20 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Sound's good :P
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Fouls and misses..

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.