console games

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:50 Thu 19 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I believe the PS3 is going to Launch on October 26 2006 on the 6 year annivesary of the PS2 release which was October 26 2000.

I do not care how long they take to do it, microsoft is not a threat to sony until they learn how to do thingd correctly and not rush things and as for Nintendo, they are a big joke, Nintendo is not even the slighest threat to sony at all, and if Nintendo does flop with their next console, that will be the last you see of Nintendo as far as consoles go and they will end up just sticking to hand held games
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:12 Sat 21 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
tv report= TUBE vs LCD

i been watchin and readin lots of info about it and last week on QVC they were sayin if ur buyin a new tv make sure its HD ready or ur mess out and ur be dissapointed. this week they was salein a CRT tube tv just a normal 1 without high def , and sayin how good the pic is do they think ppl r think or something? they say 1 thing then anter next week. they never even siad HD ready with that tv and sayin tube tvs have better pic then LCD. is LCD tvs only better if u got high def, maybe thats all wot a LCD is good for high def.

wot do u guys think...?

Edited at 16:13 Sat 21/01/06 (GMT)
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

console games

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.