Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13435
adam_147
adam_147
12:53 Fri 25 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
That was a killer question James!

meant to be hard, no contest if its FSE, Hawx, Assassins (Original) and lets say Sharpshooters

Can't believe you missed hawx off! If zach had succeeded in signing every player he asked they would have been amazing!

I blame it on the captain being too lazy to go recruiting seb, just can't get the staff
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:00 Fri 25 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
was thinking of adding hawx for a laugh but realistically not on the list lol.

wonder what he is doing these days, half miss old captains before the league lol.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:46 Sat 26 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
League Status added bit late but easy to add but it works out what points the leader is on and the highest total of all the teams below them and displays the points the leaders need to win the title so saves me from doing the math.

The Status page is hidden however the points needed to win are below the league table, this can even be done for 2nd, 3rd all the way to next to last changing the code (Only done the Leaders as thats most relevant).

Once the points go down to zero, the Leaders will be displayed as Champions underneath the League Table.

As before the League Table can be found here:
http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xL_KKx-bsPUkhSoI0DtIxEYBNs1BYDRjVPU0lFdxSKo/edit#gid=178801590

^ It calculates Originally from Current Points and Frames Remaining (Defaults not equal to the Maximum are added in a deductions list to keep remaining level per fixture).

Frames Remaining is calculated from stats page which is Teams Entered times two, minus two as can't play yourself then times that by the Maximum Frames Available.

so in this season it is (6*2=12-2=10)*24=240

Then each frame played goes down by one, At beginning of each set, Frames Remaining is kept level by deducting frames by defaults (e.g. 5-0 at default so both teams deduct one frame on remaining to keep it level).

Thanks

Edited at 15:56 Sat 26/12/15 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:05 Fri 1 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Happy new year to all clans, hope league is back at some point.

Have a great 2016
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:41 Mon 4 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dominate Clan Poll Results
http://strawpoll.me/6356026/r

1) Nocturnal Assassins - 6 Votes
2) Funkysnooker Elite/Total Domination - 4 Votes
4) The Untouchables/Dollars & Cents - 2 Votes

Total Votes: 18

Thanks to those who voted
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:03 Mon 4 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
So far we have 6 out of 24 games complete (thats just League Games) in nearly three weeks, not good. Due to this games will be extended by one week so Final Deadline is 14th January after this the games will be defaulted.

Thanks.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:28 Thu 21 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Defaults

HH vs PHO
Arc: _nerdzz_ - legend_pot (2-0)

FSD vs PHO
Orig: pilbyjoel vs adam_147 (1-3)
Mixed: timpark 0 vs 1 clifton188 (0-3 default, 0-4 total)

CoD vs FSD
Original: dvz vs pilbyjoel (0-0)
Mixed: dvz 3 vs 0 timpark (0-0 default, 3-0 total)

Final Standings

Name.....Points......Rem.........+/-
PHO........155.............0..........79
HH...........119.............0..........16
D&C........119.............0...........6
CoD.........110.............0.........21
AS..............81............0.........-69
FSD...........78.............0.........-53

D&C and HH tied Second but HH has more Frame Difference

If you have any questions or comments about these defaults, please message me and I'll be happy to discuss/argue the decisions with you. Please keep it off the threads.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:00 Fri 22 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
FTL (Season 1), Season 18 Record
http://funkysnookerclanleague.freeforums.org/post2654.html#p2654

Records are done and found here, i'm not sure it is 100% accurate but without fixtures in excel this season then i had to trust updates on clan threads and found some fixtures with difficulty.

Up to you if you want to check for mistakes and if you do let me know and will edit the records page.

With that said it is with sad regret that the league on snooker will now close down due to lack of interest.

Would like to thank everyone who took part over the 5 3/4 years the league has been ran and would like to thank all clans who took part. More memorable clans (FSE, D&C, Hustlers, All Starz, Total Dom, UT, Black Ballers and more).

Would also like to say a special thank you to Seb (whocares8x8) as about two year ago my net was faulty (due to ISP) and he ran the league single handed for two or three seasons.

Would also like to thank Pool as without FCL, we may have not even had a league as i got basic rules from them (Defaults especially) and you the community who also made the league rules.

Will keep Discussion thread open and then if the time is right we can come back but needs more general interest (looking around 50 at a bare minimum) and hopefully run the Original League again if we do bring it back.

Up to you guys if you want to cap your thread or arrange clan friendlies with your own rules.

Edited at 18:07 Fri 22/01/16 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:25 Wed 24 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
With that said it is with sad regret that the league on snooker will now close down due to lack of interest.

Great news!!!!!!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:38 Thu 25 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
No negative posts on this thread.

thanks but thanks for bumping appreciated
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:13 Thu 25 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Negative? It's an opinion.

Maybe now more players will come on the server to play games instead of logging in once a week to play a few games against the same people as well as browsing 24/7. If you want a challenge log in and play a tournament!

By the way you're not a staff member (Thank God) so please don't tell me what i can and can't post. Much appreciated.

Thanks 'Tanker'...

Edited at 13:32 Thu 25/02/16 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:50 Thu 25 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yep i'm not staff but this is for Clan League News only and people respect that so if you really want to post then go to Clan League Discussion or my clan thread Dollars + Cents and i'll reply, just posting here will be ignored from now on.

Thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:59 Thu 25 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm not looking for a reply now or in the first instance when i posted 'great news', but you took it upon yourself to post...

Tard.
mightypot000
mightypot000
02:51 Fri 13 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Any chance of clan league coming back james?

please say yes
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:14 Fri 13 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
If interest grows mate i'd consider it but at the moment it isn't likely, soz mate, just need more than a few interested.
mightypot000
mightypot000
01:26 Sat 14 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
True mate you got a social media site you could do some advertising on?

make it better give a prize to the winning clan or something that could make people grow interest, playing for something?

Anything is possible look at leicester fc
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:02 Sat 14 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I could advertise on FS/FP Community page but most of them has moved on from Funky.

Regarding Prizes i haven't got the money to do much, Currently saving for a Gaming Tower then in time do some No Commentary Livestreaming on Twitch.

If i ever got famous and site was still here, i could consider it.

Looking at my friends list i'd say 20-25 people would come back and a few maybes if the League returned. While it is a start i would need around 50 people to think of restarting ideally.

If i want the Original League then would need 5 Clans of 10 Players realistically at a minimum.

At the moment it doesn't seem worth it as some would give up Pool to play Snooker again if the League came back and Pool works (despite arguments)
mightypot000
mightypot000
22:51 Sat 14 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Understood mate totally, but i wasnt even saying you should be the one folking out it could have been who ever wanted to participate could chuck in how ever much u want from £1 to what ever u comfortable with but anyways was just an idea doubt it would make people regain interest.

Yh true mate i took few months out since the clans finished i thought it would have been back by now but unfortunatly not. However i will still be hovering over the forums checking any updates. But fingers crossed it regains interest, was best thing about the site. Only if Nick had kept this site going it could have done wonders its a shame to see such a brilliant site go down in tatters. Tournemants and Medals mean nothing nowadays as you will be lucky to get 10 players participating and most of them are ranked below 700's not much competition.

Not that im great myself
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:36 Sun 15 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep it is a nice thought mate but i wouldn't ask anyone to donate to play or keep the league intact, Prestige of winning was enough incentive but due to Technology and Java people left and while we had a base of those interested like Carsten, Kili, Seb and Sarahh for example, 4 clans wasn't enough to continue. I could say play each other three times instead of twice but i'm not sure and it won't be the same.

I also wouldn't offer prizes unless i had the finance to do so, Gaming Tower and XCOM 2 first which is around £250-300 as want an 8 GB so more games to play (Tanks, Warships + Armored Warfare - free) if i save for them first. Problem is my PC is 1.5 GB so can't run many games so stuck on League of Angels and Funky.

Top Youtubers i watch like Quickybaby is friends with Wargaming so on special occasions they give QB some Premium Tanks to give away and generates quite a few people, on his last prize stream around 15-20,000 people showed (i was there too as a future prize) and Wargaming gave the other Youtuber Jingles some Diamonds for World of Warships which he gives away in installments. If i could offer a prize tournament i would but i would have to be sure i had the correct funds (Maybe if i make money from Youtube lol) but i'm not one to offer prizes then go back on my word.

Yeah Leagues was always the best attraction, Once i had to fold it, the site died with it
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:42 Tue 31 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Going to release Pre-Season's now early, and deadline will be announced once i get Big Breakers list which then will be a two week deadline.

Pre Season Friendlies
6 Frames of your type, 2 games of 2v2 (or more if even) of Killer

Must play at least 6 games to qualify for the main league with others going to the default panel. Score doesn't matter, Completion does.

Dead Meat vs Anger Management

Arc: mr_legend vs dgeneratio
Reg: vixen_xox vs legend_pot
Orig: booby_trap vs fizstarrr
Car: w_hoolahan vs crazy_greg
Killer: 0 vs 0

Heaven and Hell vs Back in Baulk

Arc: quickpot_147 vs jimi_clapton
Reg: kilimanjaro vs m_wood
Orig: count_raven vs pilbyjoel
Car: sarahh vs etarvt

Dead Meat vs Heaven and Hell

Arc: gerard_m vs mightypot000
Reg: immortal vs buckjam
Orig: dvz vs bigbaz199
Car: horse10000 vs davidgault

Teamlists are now locked for all teams except Big Breakers who can still sign players until their fixture is released.

Anger Management and Back in Baulk has one more to come and Big Breakers has two more in the upcoming days.

Reminder of Rules are here:
http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/10387/ftl-rulessss

* Please remember no conceding frames and no pushouts from a foul, must make an honest attempt to hit a ball that is on even if it costs you the frame.

Cheers
Pages: 13435
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan League News

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.