New Wrestling Thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:55 Fri 13 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Welcome to this NEW up-to-date WWE Wrestling Thread. I will post all results from RAW, SMACKDOWN and all PPVS. More come to soon. Hope you enjoy the thread. It's Gazza btw cya soon. btw i will be doing Wrestling Chat in the Members Bar every Tuesday Night for RAW and every Saturday nite for SMACKDOWN when a PPV occurs in the WWE i'll be in the Members Bar on Monday Nights. Wrestling Chat will be from 9pm onwards.

Edited at 23:00 Thu 12/05/11 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:12 Fri 13 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
although it is not real, i am now 16, and i have watched it since i was 5, so i will always love this sport and company
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
16:14 Sat 14 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Cena wwe champoin wooo
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:15 Sat 14 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  

wrestlings gone crap now since 2006.

most of royal rumbles is predictable as either a "new guy" or someone "returning from injury" wins it.

wheres the unpredictability?
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
16:17 Sat 14 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
aand ur point is only thing is gay about it is its PG
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:21 Sat 14 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
and wheres the brutal matchs gone and the blood (even tho it may have been paint)?

Elimination Chamber
Hell in a Cell
Punjabi Prison
i Quit Match

etc

my favourite was 2004 HIAC when Triple H beat Shawn Michaels after 47 minutes of brutalness and it was unpredictable to me as i wanted Triple H to win but expected Shawn Michaels to win also.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:22 Sat 14 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
and last time i watched it, a computer running the show???

it was better when Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff ran things with Mr Mc Mahon in the middle of both shows.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:37 Sat 14 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
well there actual TV rating is now rated 14 but they dont broadcast it...

i know exactly why they are PG.. because they wanted to atract kids and woman to watch it, but however i have read it will go back to brutal and blood.. but very slowly

if you not notice they are bringing the rock, austin, triple h, undertaker etc back from the attitude era.. also austin and the rock are swearing and r truth was smoking

so it wont be long before they bring this all back thats for sure
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
01:06 Sun 15 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
wahey
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:26 Mon 16 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
okies nice comments from you people just some news about the next wwe ppv OVER THE LIMIT next sunday whooo hoo a match was confirmed on this Monday Nights RAW and it was for the WWE Championship and it was announced by John Cena the WWE Champion and dgeneration m8 i think you'll like this post

MATCH CONFIRMED FOR OVER THE LIMIT is : WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: JOHN CENA (C) vs THE MIZ: I QUIT MATCH

more soon cya later and btw if im late doin the members bar chat i'll let you know when i'll be there but as far as next week goes i should be on time chow for now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:26 Tue 17 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Tonight is the Monday Night Raw chat in the guest room (2) just to let u know tonight's chat is goin ahead but i'll be on at 10pm so if you want to join in the chat go to guest room (2) plz cya at 10pm plz don't spoil as to make the chat more enjoyable for people who haven't seen this week's Monday Night Raw including me lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:18 Tue 17 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
another reminder that Monday Night's Raw recap will be going ahead at 10pm in guest room (2) so if you want to join in the chat you can do so i'll also be telling results and posting them on the thread, telling ya any annoucements that are made etc. I'll be startin the chat at 10 past 10 for waiting time for people to come into the chat room that's guest room (2) ok CYA there
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:07 Wed 18 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
No WWE Monday Night Raw chat in the guest room 2 tonight sorry but i will post results in the thread hope to cya friday for Smackdown Laterz guys :(
spinner
spinner
Admin
21:02 Wed 18 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Decent RAW monday, though nothing special. Nice DelRio/Mysterio match, better than their previous efforts. Good development of the R-Truths return to heel, and a predictable but fun Lawler/Cole promo.

Only real downside was the Cena/Miz interaction playing so similarly to Rock/Mankind prior to thier 1999 Royal Rumble match that it was effectively a PPV spoiler. The only upside to that being that they get the title off Cena and back with Miz where it belongs.

Good to see Zack Ryders recent internet success being acknowledged too

Edit - though RAW was average, mondays Tough Enough was excellent. Easily the best of the season so far and really interesting to see how things are developing now the obvious no-hopers are all gone.

So far Jeremiah is the one I'd pay money to see, though he's seriously green he has a presence the others just don't have.

Edited at 18:10 Wed 18/05/11 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:19 Wed 18 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
rumour of a batista return at over the limit, because of his dead deal with mma strikeforce

i hope this happens
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:00 Thu 19 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i'll start doin wwe chats and results when WWE OVER THE LIMIT occurs this Monday in the new Wwe Chat Room Cya Monday at 9pm

MATCHES confrimed for Over The Limit 2011

WWE Championship Match I QUIT Match: John Cena v The Miz

Kiss My Foot Match: Michael Cole v Jerry 'The King' Lawler

WWE Tag Team Championship Match: Big Show and Kane v CM Punk and Mason Ryan

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match: Randy Orton v Christian

Rey Mysterio v R-Truth

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match: Wade Barret v Ezekiel Jackson

Edited at 23:09 Wed 18/05/11 (BST)
virtuoso107
virtuoso107
02:02 Thu 19 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Gaz, in all fairness I don't think the popularity is high enough for a chat room session, maybe you should just stick to the thread for now, just friendly advice.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:22 Thu 19 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
screw over the limit, cena will obviously win

jerry lawler will win

r truth will

and so will kane and show
spinner
spinner
Admin
03:10 Thu 19 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
virtuoso107 said:
Gaz, in all fairness I don't think the popularity is high enough for a chat room session, maybe you should just stick to the thread for now, just friendly advice.

I haven't done it for a while, but I used to do live recaps while the PPV was on over on pool. Chat is usually pretty lively during the event, but not many fans are on, or interested, afterwards.

Same with RAW, much better to run the chat while the show airs live. SD is different, the percentage of fans (and those who just like to be awkward!) who read the spoilers makes any kind of live session pretty unworkable.

Back to topic though, I was late this week but finally caught up with NXT - odd booking, not my choice by then I'm a lifetime Regal mark so would rather have seen more of him and Novak. It was the only vaguely fresh angle on the show, roll on season 6 now!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:41 Thu 19 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I read some very interesting stuff on William Regal the other day, some of it was quite shocking, didn't think he was that type of guy!
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

New Wrestling Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.