Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12122
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:04 Mon 17 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I watched the race and the cars sound like flippin motorbikes... absolutely garbage.. bring back the roar of the engines and scraps for position... certainly taken the element of drama off the racing

Totally agree.... but hey, at least you can hear the wheel spin and lock-ups...... utter rubbish..... I'd rather hear the roar of the engines and not be able to speak to anyone and come away with my ears truly ringing

F1 - Formula no, Failure yes !!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:53 Sat 22 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Button FTW!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:42 Thu 27 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
If you hate the new engine sound, you're not alone. Bernie and Sebastian are horrified too.

Expect some empty seats in Grands Prix, folks. Formula 1 is decomposing...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:23 Fri 28 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes, F1 car's through engine sound alone I use the word 'Beast'..... I think I have to say 'Pony' now
si123
si123
15:21 Mon 31 Mar 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Hamilton to be World Champion?

Vettel and Hamilton both drop out of first race and this time they get a 1st and 3rd, if Redbull can sort their car out to the performance of last season then they could win it again. Only thing is they will need all of these kinks sorted by race day 5 maximum as I think Lewis will be racking them points up!
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
02:29 Tue 1 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I hope Hamilton does do it this year!
Quality driver, and the car he's in now is just awesome.
Let's see what Red Bull can do from now though, because you can't count them out.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:24 Wed 2 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Button will win as always
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
11:09 Wed 2 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Stand up comedian ^
si123
si123
18:07 Wed 2 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Button won't stand a chance, think he may finish 5th/6th in the Drivers at the end but he just hasn't got the car.

Also Ferrari season will be next season I think, they need to win something worst run of form in their Driving history
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:34 Thu 3 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Button won't stand a chance, think he may finish 5th/6th in the Drivers at the end but he just hasn't got the car.

Also Ferrari season will be next season I think, they need to win something worst run of form in their Driving history

nah it will be

1st Button
2nd Button
3rd Button
4th Button
5th Button
6th Button
7th Button
8th Button
9th Button
10th Hamilton (maybe)
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
03:48 Thu 3 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Ferrari will make a comeback for sure, don't ever write them off!
si123
si123
20:07 Thu 3 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha, I would love Button to win it I think he's a great guy overall just hasn't got the equipment to help him over the line. Also am glad he managed to get at least one Drivers Championship

This year for me it's going to be Hamilton/Vettel (Depending on car very quickly) Ricardo will be floating around 3rd with Alonso he's always there abouts
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:59 Thu 3 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha, I would love Button to win it I think he's a great guy overall just hasn't got the equipment to help him over the line. Also am glad he managed to get at least one Drivers Championship

This year for me it's going to be Hamilton/Vettel (Depending on car very quickly) Ricardo will be floating around 3rd with Alonso he's always there abouts

Don't rule out Rosberg ;)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:41 Fri 4 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I think Red Bull will come back and it will come down to Vettel, Hamilton, Rosberg in the last race.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:23 Fri 4 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
^^^ finally someone with some sense lol...

Some of u guys dont follow f1 closely haha, don't rule out rosberg hes more consistent and at some venues is quicker then hamilton. Hmailton is fine out at the front and on his own but struggles heavily when in the pack, he struggles to overtake unless its down a straight which the mercedes/mclaren has always been top of the time sheets at so its not been a problem but if seen him stuck behind cars for laps on laps and the a guy like vettel comes along and does it in half a lap!

Still im a patriot and still want Hamilton to win lol i just don't think hes the most complete driver on the grid and never will be.

Will the bulls be able to catch the mercedes? ..On certain tracks yes but overall i think merc have got this in the bag this year.

On to Bahrain, Bulls will struggle here with the long straights so dont be surprised to see them struggling to get into the top 10 because mclaren, williams and force india will be strong here.

But the Bulls never fail to surprise me, in theory they should be nowhere but this team doesnt do nowhere and vettel will pull everything out to get a result = Great GP

Predictions end of season:

Mercedes wins Constructors easily, red bull second and ferrari/Mclaren third.

1. Hamilton (going with my heart here not my head)
2. Rosberg
3. Vettel
4. Alonso
5.Riccardo (Assuming he gets his 2nd place back for Aussie)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:27 Fri 4 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
6. Button
7. Hulkenberg (To ferrari next year surely) Always impresses me.
8. Magnussen
9. raikkonen

Pretty much how i see it.
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
16:16 Fri 4 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
All wrong ^
Raikkonen will win easy
si123
si123
18:31 Fri 4 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
'Some of u guys dont follow f1 closely haha'

All because some people don't think Rosberg will win the Drivers Championship? End of day Mercades will have the constructors Championship tied up very quickly (Hopefully) I just think it all depends how Red Bull do with their car within the next 2/3 races.

The fact all of these new rules and regulations are an abolsute joke, F1 the only rule should be make your car faster... If you could strap a rocket engine and some NOS to the car get it on. Who remembers the days of F1 where they used to refil the car whilst in the pits? Driving in at 150+kmh now you are to restricted to what you're allowed to do. This whole Ricardo thing is another joke on how the sport is going.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:08 Sat 5 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Why people rule rosberg out is beyond me, i totally agree, i think hamilton will win it, but thats because i'm english, it will be between hamilton and rosberg, and if red bull come back, i'm sure vettel will storm back up, but i believe it's imperative that mercedes rack them points up early while they can, because it isnt going to be plain sailing come race 10-12
Pages: 12122
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

New F1 Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.