Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Design a snooker cue competition - win a premium account! Submission thread.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:14 Tue 13 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
_nut_case_ said:
cmurphy said:
A little addition to my Golden cue...

Posted Image

fully customisable

worst so far!!!!

Sometimes simple is better
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:58 Tue 13 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
cmurphy said:
_nut_case_ said:
cmurphy said:

Posted Image

fully customisable

worst so far!!!!

Don't no why every1s bumming this cue lol. Aint nothing special compared to some of the others(no offence m8!).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:04 Tue 13 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
jack_pot said:
Burnt Cue

Posted Image

^By far the best 1 imo. I also like the lightsaber and night before Christmas cues aswell being a big fan of those films
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:07 Tue 13 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
gollum said:
jack_pot said:
Burnt Cue

Posted Image

^By far the best 1 imo. I also like the lightsaber and night before Christmas cues aswell being a big fan of those films

Looks really flat to me

Least mine has a bit of realism
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:12 Tue 13 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
gollum said:
cmurphy said:
_nut_case_ said:
cmurphy said:

Posted Image

fully customisable

worst so far!!!!

Don't no why every1s bumming this cue lol. Aint nothing special compared to some of the others(no offence m8!).

At least learn to spell properly before criticising my work!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:42 Tue 13 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
cmurphy said:
gollum said:
cmurphy said:
_nut_case_ said:
cmurphy said:

Posted Image

fully customisable

worst so far!!!!

At least learn to spell properly before criticising my work!

LOL. Don't try and school me on a forum m8. It's pathetic. Sometimes I write the way I talk on here same as you would do in a text. If you can't take criticism on the chin then you shouldn't have made 1. Besides, all you really did was change the colour to a muddy 'gold' and add some horrible black points on the butt. Plenty more in the bunch better than yours.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:56 Tue 13 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
...Just a shame the majority of them use copyrighted images.
jack_pot
jack_pot
19:13 Tue 13 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
No need to argue guys... This is meant to be a fun competition.

If the prize was £1,000 then fair enough, get a little competitive, but it's not so quit the petty digs.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:28 Wed 14 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image
adam_147
adam_147
19:41 Wed 14 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
gollum said:
LOL. Don't try and school me on a forum m8. It's pathetic. Sometimes I write the way I talk on here same as you would do in a text.

Just a reminder here and to everyone that the posting rules for this forum explicitly state not to use text speak. Thanks.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:03 Wed 14 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I didn't use text speak lol. My 'mistake' was to write no instead of know as I was typing quick and that's what I use on a text to save space and time. Just annoyed so many people on here feel the need to pick up on it and try to make them selves look more intellectual. It has come to the point where your watching every comma and apostrophe in fear of some goon racing to the keyboard to be the 1st 1 to correct it lol
adam_147
adam_147
20:13 Wed 14 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Shortening words is what text speak is! Someone who speaks English well would instantly see "no" in your post and work out it meant "know", but for someone with basic English they might not. Same with "m8", "every1", "imo" which to you and me don't even need thinking about, but for a non-English speaker could be a little confusing!

This is something specific to this forum as it's there for the benefit of everyone so that little extra effort is required!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:20 Wed 14 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
cmurphy said:
_nut_case_ said:
cmurphy said:

Posted Image

fully customisable

worst so far!!!!

That cue is lovely
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:22 Wed 14 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
only because it has your name on it

i like it too, some i must admit look too fancy to not be copyright but im sure nick could figure out who is copyright and what isn't
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:24 Wed 14 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah that is obviously true^ but the the people i'm referring to mainly come on and quote your post and add full stops, commas, higher case letters etc. It's just annoying and to be honest it's a trait I can't stand in people but that's just me. C murphy above wrote what he wrote has a cattish remark just because he couldn't take a little bit of criticism about his cue.

Anyway... Don't want to deviate any more from what this thread is meant for
m_wood
m_wood
20:26 Wed 14 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
gollum said:

Anyway... Don't want to deviate any more from what this thread is meant for.

I added the fullstop for you at the end Gollum =)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:27 Wed 14 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Stop Showing Off!

Posted Image
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:28 Wed 14 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
m_wood said:
gollum said:

Anyway... Don't want to deviate any more from what this thread is meant for.

I added the fullstop for you at the end Gollum =)

lol.
si123
si123
20:35 Wed 14 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Who cares if he does not spell everything correctly, this website follows the culutre of our Country, if I go to a German website they don't care how they speak due to the fact it's theirs, but on here everything has to be perfect just incase somebody who is not English want's to read it?

And in all fairness you would be extremly suprised how many people who are English that don't know the differences between 'Know' 'No' 'To' 'Too' 'Been' 'Being' that's to name a few, so does it make any difference aslong as it reads the same?

And HAHA m_wood, see you can stick up for people for using the incorect word but there is no excuse in forgetting a full stop Tut tut hehe. =D

-------

And back onto the real purpose of this thread, I like that cue and ohhh Saphire I like your bottom cue Hmmm
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:42 Wed 14 Sep 11 (BST)  [Link]  
yep all negotiations will have to do in the discussion thread whats what its there for
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Design a snooker cue competition - win a premium account! Submission thread.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.