Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
cue_power
cue_power
20:18 Fri 17 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol his brother has 49KO's?

I remember Wladmir saying Haye was going to be number 50!

Vitali is the better of the Klitschko brothers, but after the slap he looked a bit slow? Didnt seem very sharp and he is 40 odd now?

But with that all said, he will KO this Dereck chap. I hope he rinses him completely because this Dereck chap claims to be the best British heavyweight in history. Its a complete disgrace and I am ashamed that he wears a Union Jack. He is just another pumped up, deluded muppet who thinks he is special.

Vitali however, has proven he is special... and I think it will last 3 rounds. Just because Chisora said he will slap him in the ring (so it seems like he is going to go for it).

However, I may be underestimating this Chisora chap. It would be a great tactic to slap Vitali, in an attempt to really tick him off. Get him baying for blood and those legs will get tired if Vitali attemtps to kill him early.

Interesting.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:59 Fri 17 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
there all a bunch off clowns compared to 12-15 year ago, only reason they got good stats is cause they dont get put up against anyone decent(cause there isnt anyone).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:26 Sat 18 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Both Vitali and Wladamir have high KO %s. However when it comes to fighting professional boxers rather than human punch bags their fights are usual slow and boring.

To be fair that is the same with most heavyweight bouts these days.

I hope David Price gets a shot at either one of them soon. He's KO'ing or TKO'ing everyone in his path at the moment. Hopefully him and Tyson Fury have a fight with the winner getting a world title shot. For the Klitchkos only English fighters seem to be earning them real bucks atm so they might be up for it.

I've changed my mind on this one. Klitchko will knock Fury out inside 8 rounds
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:04 Sun 19 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Meh should have stuck with my majority decision prediction. Boring fight again.
cue_power
cue_power
04:01 Sun 19 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
He wasnt fighting Fury?

Well must say the fight was weak. 5-10 years ago, the boxers looked stronger? Like Chisora, he was quite quick and powerful.. yet Vitali (40 yrs old) looked sluggish and awfully slow. I am not a quick person, but I think I could even dodge Vitali's punches!

Im a bit gutted he didnt KO him (Vitali) because I think Chisora really deserved a good beating for his antics. Slapping Vitali is just insane and spitting water in the face of his brother is just dirty.

Chris Eubank Jr won his fight though....

Few good boxers from Brighton yano! Considering how small it is in compairson to Liverpool, I'd say we could give them a good go!

Haye v Vitali next up?

I think Vitali hits too hard for Haye, but Haye is extremely quick...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:30 Sun 19 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
cue_power said:
He wasnt fighting Fury?

Well must say the fight was weak. 5-10 years ago, the boxers looked stronger? Like Chisora, he was quite quick and powerful.. yet Vitali (40 yrs old) looked sluggish and awfully slow. I am not a quick person, but I think I could even dodge Vitali's punches!

Im a bit gutted he didnt KO him (Vitali) because I think Chisora really deserved a good beating for his antics. Slapping Vitali is just insane and spitting water in the face of his brother is just dirty.

Chris Eubank Jr won his fight though....

Few good boxers from Brighton yano! Considering how small it is in compairson to Liverpool, I'd say we could give them a good go!

Haye v Vitali next up?

I think Vitali hits too hard for Haye, but Haye is extremely quick...

underlined.....hes gunna be something else that kid, prob no were near as good as his dad but looks brilliant!!

bold.......we all got our sleeping bags ready, heavyweight boxing is simply poo
cue_power
cue_power
06:04 Tue 21 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Loved the Haye v Chisora fight though! Haha!

Chisora holds a strong case for being even more stupid than Mario Balotelli! Hah!!!

Chisora (on camera) saying, "I will kill David Haye, I will shoot him, I will honestly shoot him!"

David Haye did hit Chisora, right in the face to. The slow-mo is brilliant. Somebody was glassed and bottled, right little punch up!

Chisora was arrested and Haye fled Munich. Brilliant stuff.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:14 Tue 21 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
More pantomime that. Worse than WWE!

Nottingham boxer Carl Froch admits prolonging title fight

The former WBC Super Middleweight champion Carl Froch has admitted prolonging a title fight to enable members of his family to benefit financially.

Speaking on BBC Radio Nottingham, he expanded on comments made in his autobiography, published last year.

He said he could have finished his 2005 Commonwealth title defence against Ruben Groenewald earlier than he did.

The British Boxing Board of Control said it would now speak to Froch.

'Not illegal'
The Nottingham boxer said he could have finished the fight in the fourth round but deliberately avoided doing so because of bets made on it finishing in the fifth.

Carl Froch said what he did was not illegal.

He said: "I've done it more than one occasion and it was round five but that's not illegal.

"I can say, 'right, I'll stop this kid in round five'. If I'm good enough to do that then fair enough.

"I don't gamble but my brothers and my friends, they did quite well off it," he said.

"I can openly say that because if I'm good enough to step on the gas in round five and force the stoppage then that's my privilege, and that's what I did in this particular fight at the Arena for the Commonwealth title defence.

Carl doesn't seem to understand it wasn't just his brothers betting on that fight. Basically he was spot fixing which 2 Pakistani cricketers are in prison for at the moment.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:24 Sun 27 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Froch V Bute. Set off very nicely. Should be a good fight this.

Hard to call either way.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:42 Sun 27 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Froch wins in 5.

Great performance from The Cobra. 3 Time Champion of the World.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:36 Sun 10 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Pacman lost in very controversial circumstances last night on a split decision.

Either way his career seems to be coming to an end. Don't think we will ever see him fight Floyd now.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:10 Sun 10 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Didnt see the fight but i always had Bradley tipped to win, he is a fantastic fighter, and pacquiao didnt even beat marquez when they faced off imo. This also shows pacquiao will certainly lose against mayweather if it was to happen, not that it was really in any doubt. Bradley vs Mayweather would be better although id still tip Mayweather to win.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:13 Sun 10 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Manny was robbed to be honest even Bradley has basically said he got outboxed.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:18 Sun 10 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah just seen that, but marquez was robbed when he clearly beat pacquiao 2/3 fights at least. This is karma i think.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:23 Sun 10 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah maybe lol. Still who does Kahn think he is challenging Bradley didn he spank him in the second round last time?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:06 Mon 11 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Na they ain't faced off yet. If they did Bradley would win though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:30 Mon 11 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Manny was robbed to be honest even Bradley has basically said he got outboxed.
Yeah, clearly something needs to give, rematch and give manny the belt back!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:30 Mon 11 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Na they ain't faced off yet. If they did Bradley would win though.
Yeh bradley.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:52 Sun 14 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Come on David Price. Absolutely crucified Audrey Harrison.

The best heavy weight fighter in the country. He has to get a world title shot now, surely!?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:05 Sun 14 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL not as if he was gunna lose to that useless git
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Official Boxing Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.