multiusing policy

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:30 Thu 20 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ok so what's the policy on any normal user having multiple names. theres a certain player who considers himself to be very good and everyone else does too, but i beat him and he said "ill be deleting this name then" which makes the player rankings a farce
benson
benson
04:14 Thu 20 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lmao thats sad .... iv lost 6 out ov the 12 losses on this name 2 players who aint exactly the best..... but i just sed gg and left.... i wud neva delete a name because i lost 2 somebody
nick
nick
Admin
06:55 Thu 20 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
People can delete and recreate their usernames whenever, no way realistically to stop it.

I think win percentages are overrated, let me explain:

If my record is 100 / 10 then people would expect me to play well, beat them. When the game is close people will think I have avoided the better players!

I would prefer going into a game and people being surprised how well I play.

Maybe when leagues are introduced it will give a definative answer how good we all actually are! (coming in 3 months :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:31 Thu 20 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
For the record triangl 3 - 1 to me is not a win for you, even though you gained rank and won a frame, you still lost.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:00 Thu 20 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
shut up punk
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:29 Thu 20 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
now now lars is correct loosing 3-1 is not a win
mikeking1388
mikeking1388
13:00 Thu 20 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lars is quick on the uptake aint he
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:18 Thu 20 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lars mate i won a frame. because we did not previously decide upon a frame limit, i still won. its a bit like saying that one football team didnt really beat another, because the other wins more frequently. i was only using it as an example anyway, and im not saying its wrong, just wondering about the policy.
loser
loser
20:18 Thu 20 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah lars like the time you were beating me 6-0 on pool, then you left cause I pulled 6 back and you realised I had a chance of taking over, making it a proper win..
so you claimed it to be a 'draw'.

Edited at 01:18 Fri 21/10/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:48 Fri 21 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
PMSL... what a joker, at no time in my 2 years on pool has ANYBODY won 6 frames in a row against me. I actually struggle think of anybody that has won 3 in a row.

To triangl, it was 3 - 1 on the day, not overall. If Aston Villa won 3 - 1 over Tottenham, who would take the points?

'Nuff said, so drop it.
nick
nick
Admin
07:21 Fri 21 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Has anyone seen American Pie 3, the "dance off" seen, it's taking off in some clubs round here.

Well, you should sort out your argument in a dance off....

Might not show who is the better player, but will at least be amusing for us ;)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:41 Fri 21 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
*Spins onto the dancefloor* (with perfect poise and grace)

*Does g.ay ballerina jump* (including flicking toes around whilst in the air)

*lands in the splits* (crushing left testicle)

*Does some weird breakdance move and rises to feet*

*Moonwalks off dancefloor*

*Takes bow*

Edited at 13:41 Fri 21/10/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:35 Fri 21 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
*decides not to dignify this with a response*

a goal in football is how you get a point in the confines of one game. how you do this is a snooker game is potting a ball. if aston villa won three matches against tottenham, and then spurs won one back, spurs would still have won a match. unless of course they had decided in advance that they would play four matches and the person who won the most would win. ie some sort of crazy arsed tournament
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:41 Fri 21 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Ronnie o'Sullivan loses 9 - 3 to John Higgins. Just because Ronnie won 3 games does that mean he won? HELL NO
loser
loser
11:55 Fri 21 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I played you til a 25-3 or whatever defeat on poolgame months back then we played on funkypool a couple of times around 5am and I 7 balled you, then you 7 balled me after or whatever, I may not of been 6-0 down. But you swore to do a first to 50, I was up for it and whatever then when we were drawing you said you were tired and left..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:57 Fri 21 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol i know who you are now, secret is safe with me. And yeh it was 6 - 6 but you didn't win 6 in a row. hehehe
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:09 Fri 21 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
no no no no lars. ronnie o sullivan loses 9-3 to john higgins. thats nine frames to three right? what if ronnie and john were in the final of a tournie, john had won 9 of the last 11 games, then ronnie wins. does that mean he won that match? HELL YES. we didnt arrange to play four frames. therefore i won one get the way games work through your skull
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:49 Fri 21 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Get scores through your skull, 3 - 1 is a WIN for me, unless you beat me more than i beat you in that race, you lost.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:57 Fri 21 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
calm down folks. cannot always win
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:32 Fri 21 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
jesus man. lets look at the original post shall we? i believe i said "I beat him" all those frames were seperate. when i won that frame it will come up as one loss on your record, and one win on mine. end of story
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

multiusing policy

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.