Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

2011 FunkySnooker Awards... THE RESULTS

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
2
346
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:54 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
m_wood said:
Posted Image

The Lady of Killer herself, the lovely, witty and charming, and sometimes DIRTY Ang_K! For this category it seems sad that we have 2 Runners Up for this Award, all 3 are deserved winners... but Ang is our winner and because we all like her, we can all make her feel guilty into buying us all present. Lord Wood would like a new dressing down with his initials on the back thanks!

so do u want dressing DOWN or a dressing GOWN :P haha thanks every1 :))

Ang_K (10) Dgeneratio (4) Spirit2010 (6)

Our Next Award is for the Regular Table...

The Nominations for the Regular Player of the Year are...
Damee
Sean
Whocares8x8

The Winner of this Award goes to....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:29 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ang_k said:
m_wood said:
Posted Image

The Lady of Killer herself, the lovely, witty and charming, and sometimes DIRTY Ang_K! For this category it seems sad that we have 2 Runners Up for this Award, all 3 are deserved winners... but Ang is our winner and because we all like her, we can all make her feel guilty into buying us all present. Lord Wood would like a new dressing down with his initials on the back thanks!

so do u want dressing DOWN or a dressing GOWN :P haha thanks every1 :))

Ang_K (10) Dgeneratio (4) Spirit2010 (6)

Our Next Award is for the Regular Table...

The Nominations for the Regular Player of the Year are...
Damee
Sean
Whocares8x8

The Winner of this Award goes to....


im very happy about this award going to ang, im new to this site and str8 away ang made me feel like one of the lads, always friendly in game and up for a laugh. so this award is well deserved and congratulaions ang_k most liked person on here and a true m8 aswell
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:58 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
well done everyone
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:08 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
well done everyone, well done wood, great presentation
damee
damee
Posts: 2,374
11:17 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Even though I don't agree with most of the nominations I do love the presentation
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
Posts: 22,117
11:20 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol yeah it was excellent! I was live-updating it "as it happened".
Some dubious choices in there though.
jammymac
jammymac
Posts: 612
11:25 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well done Mr Wood , great presentation...Congrats to all the winners
g_k
g_k
Posts: 52,844
12:14 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Congratulations to the winners

Woody, without doubt the best Funky awards presentation I have seen. Well done
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:32 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Congratz M_Wood for an amazing presentation of the awards, and thanks for choosing me as one of the judging panel
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:01 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Love the way it was done!

Shame about the results though......
duke_flukem
duke_flukem
Posts: 47
14:05 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fair play woodsy, an excellent presentation there...felt like i was actually watching it on tv!!

Gratz to all the winners & unlucky to all those nominees that didn't get an award.

I wish i'd known about the awards earlier tho so that i could've put forward some nominees who i feel may have deserved, but haven't had a look in this year........ but hey-ho...u snooze, u lose lol!!
spirit2010
spirit2010
Posts: 103
15:46 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wood get that white shirt and bow off you now, or else all that tan you wear will get onto it, and you won't get your deposit back.
Well done in your presentation - an award should have been given to you for this!

Well done to all award winners and runner ups (ahem)
sean
sean
Posts: 2,007
18:50 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
well done to brent and damee, my skill is just not good enough for those 2
jack_pot
jack_pot
Posts: 1,917
18:53 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Why didn't I get an award? What sort of a sick website is this!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
Moderator
Posts: 54,018
19:10 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
nice presentation woody.

LOL peg
sean
sean
Posts: 2,007
19:18 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
6 awards for me and not won 1 but oh well
adam_147
adam_147
Posts: 8,029
19:21 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
jack_pot said:
Why didn't I get an award? What sort of a sick website is this!

Cos biggest computer nerd wasn't one of the categories. If it was would be either you or spinner . Havnt got a clue what either of you are on about at times!
jack_pot
jack_pot
Posts: 1,917
19:25 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
adam_147 said:
jack_pot said:
Why didn't I get an award? What sort of a sick website is this!

Cos biggest computer nerd wasn't one of the categories. If it was would be either you or spinner . Havnt got a clue what either of you are on about at times!


I should easily have won female player of the year....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:44 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
thanks for the votes guys

Brentologist hasn't been playing for a while so i would have given you a run for your money m_wood :). Anyway nice presentation as always. Sorry about that time m_wood i just didn't know what to say and it just turned into a big silence. Then u left before i could say anything. Wasn't in a good mood either. When am playin funky and trying to think of conversation it get's difficult to concentrate so i ended up saying nothing. Not a lot of replies i could think of at the time to your opening comment. Still probly could have said something, oh well. I really do hate typing whilst playing tho i forget what ball am on and foul.
i_am_god
i_am_god
Posts: 6,209
22:11 Fri 13 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
hahahahahhahha kel!!!!!! too funny
Pages: 1
2
346
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

2011 FunkySnooker Awards... THE RESULTS

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.