Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Football manager 2012

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1910
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:16 Sat 26 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Do you not get bored after a few seasons Joe?
I used to be awful addicted to these games. CM4 in particular but I am playing 11 now. Considered getting 12 but I cant imagine the difference are too many. Especially from seeing the screenshots.

I have had about 5 different saves so far.
Started with Bolton, got bored.
Man City, won the league first year out before resigning out of boredom. Was offered Arsenal job, took it. Applied for Brazilian job and quit Arsenal. Got bored.

Got bored on other saves with Barca and Real but I never really wanted to be with them.

you would be surprised, this year has been a massivve jumpo and is alot better in my opinion! should get it :)
It costs 50 quid on steam. Bit steep when I have a similar one. Got 11 not so long ago for 20
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:33 Tue 29 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Got 12 had it on phone for ages start off new season championship side west ham Guti and Herman creapo expired contracts and ze Roberto although 37 on that game is a cracking addition also Christian zanetti all offer extremely good options.
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
15:02 Tue 29 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Do you not get bored after a few seasons Joe?
I used to be awful addicted to these games. CM4 in particular but I am playing 11 now. Considered getting 12 but I cant imagine the difference are too many. Especially from seeing the screenshots.

I have had about 5 different saves so far.
Started with Bolton, got bored.
Man City, won the league first year out before resigning out of boredom. Was offered Arsenal job, took it. Applied for Brazilian job and quit Arsenal. Got bored.

Got bored on other saves with Barca and Real but I never really wanted to be with them.

you would be surprised, this year has been a massivve jumpo and is alot better in my opinion! should get it :)
It costs 50 quid on steam. Bit steep when I have a similar one. Got 11 not so long ago for 20

i got mine at gamestation for 23.99, plus its better from a shop because you dont have to wait to download it
mich
mich
16:21 Tue 29 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:50 Tue 29 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol mich.
mich
mich
16:55 Tue 29 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
And free on your mobile if you know Matty's email and password!
mich
mich
17:34 Mon 12 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
FM13....

Think I am addicted, done 2 seasons in 2 and a half days.

Started with Wycombe First season I finished 9th with impressive cup runs in COC and FA cup.

Second season I have just finished I won the league and I am now looking forward to a tough campaign in League 1. Hopefully get a big cash injection from the board and some transfer funds, or maybe a takeover as at the min I got no transfer budget.

Been a crazy 2 years...

First season:
Capital one cup winners - West Ham
FA Cup winners - Stoke
Second season:
Capital one cup winners - Fulham
Fa Cup winners - Nottingham Forest

Oh and Swansea qualified for the Champions league in the first season too.

Edited at 15:39 Mon 12/11/12 (GMT)

Edited at 15:40 Mon 12/11/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:39 Mon 12 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Think Swansea may be Overpowered to be honest, I think they were top at half way on my demo.
mich
mich
10:34 Tue 13 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah then they got brought right back to reality with a bang by finishing 17th in the next season.
mich
mich
17:51 Wed 14 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
My third season was, successfully unsuccessful, if that makes sense.

Being my first season in League 1 with a terrible budget and low amount of squad players I was expecting a relegation fight but would have been happy with a mid table finish.

Well I think the highlight was getting to the playoffs which was massive, also achieving an average attendance of 89% when in my first season this was only half that. Also reaching the JPT final only to lose out in extra time to Barnsley was quite an achievement.

The biggest achievement for me though has to be when I took over the club were in debt and in danger of going into admin, I took them from owing 1.3 million (which for a league 2 team is diabolical) and they have now paid all that off and are 1.2m up.

Season 4 I am aiming for playoffs and see if I can replicate last season only just go a couple better and maybe get promotion.

My backroom team now is awesome, the amount of experience there is unbelievable. will screenshot it now.

Posted Image

My aims are...
Premier league football by 2020
Premier league champions AND champions league football by 2025

^^ Maybe a bit optimistic but hoping to do it then try it all over again with a new team!

Edited at 15:54 Wed 14/11/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:59 Wed 14 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Shouldn't Arsene Wenger be in with the under 18s?
Pages: 1910
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Football manager 2012

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.