Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

SOPA Blackout

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:06 Tue 24 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
<3
damee
damee
20:27 Tue 24 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
arpeggi said:
I have nothing against America per say.....im just totally shocked by a lot of the American Goverment's policies and standpoint on a whole range of issues.

You seem like an admirable American though! And you have done well it seems!
No harsh feelings!

<3

Rule #1 - Don't give Sam credit
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:29 Tue 24 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
It's right there in black and white....someone has called me an admirable American.

See damee..there are still gentleman on snooker. Take a note
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:32 Tue 24 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
_brighteyes_ said:
arpeggi said:
]

are you allowed to spend your money how you see fit??? Your own money......no your not, coz they say so.

You pay a tax which there is no law for.....

If you think your living in anything BUT a prison, your sorely mistaken

Haha seriously what world are you living in? Does practically every other country not have a tax on something? Yes, I pay taxes...but I also enjoy driving on well maintained roads, having the ability to get top notch health care from whomever I please with the money that I've worked for, having a police department that is on call when I need them... and do i mind giving money to others (government, less fortunate etc)...not really. yeah paying taxes sucks, but in the frame of mind in which I live, it's worth it. I work for a nonprofit hospital..if my mind was wrapped around the ability to make more money than everyone else I would have picked another profession. Some of us have priorities fitting of what you deem "a prison". By no means is the United States perfect, a child could surely tell you that, but to call it a "prison" is absolutely ludacris. Seems you've taken on the ignorant standpoint many Americans seem to get scruff for

I admire your patriotism. England sucks.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:36 Tue 24 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nooooooo England doesn't suck!! I love it! In fact I have looked into doing nursing there but need to practice in an acute setting for more than a year once licensed. Am currently saving up money for a few week stay there
si123
si123
04:32 Wed 25 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I agree England is the greatest Country anybody could ever wish to live, that's why millions of imigrants come here they know how amazing and giving us English people are
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:15 Wed 25 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yep, so giving that 371,000 foreigners are claiming benefits... The dirty little tramps are bleeding our country dry and breeding like rabbits... I would rather serve years in prison for eliminating a few of them than to sit back and watch my beautiful country go down the drain!!!

Sorry was a bit off topic but si started it lol
si123
si123
06:28 Wed 25 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
You know what smithy I am going agree!!

We don't want them they take what we work for! God Damn it they don't deserve to be here!

What annoys me tho they have a kid now they can't leave so we give them an extra house then they have kids! Soon we will live in a Country where more people are illegal we will have to emigrate to Aussie land just to be with English people!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:45 Wed 25 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well you do the maths, say £120 per person claiming benefits thats £44,520,000, and about 10% goes bac into our economy... It' gonna cripple the uk! We need to leave the EU and go it alone!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:19 Wed 25 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
smithy3417 said:
Well you do the maths, say £120 per person claiming benefits thats £44,520,000, and about 10% goes bac into our economy... It' gonna cripple the uk! We need to leave the EU and go it alone!

What about those getting child benefit, even though their kids don't live in this country? Surely that aint right?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/majornews/6475165/Britain-pays-child-benefit-for-more-than-50000-children-living-abroad.html

Edited at 05:27 Wed 25/01/12 (GMT)
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
17:03 Wed 25 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
40 million? What is that, half a Ronaldo?
Maybe you can get each of the top 4 to pay 10 mil. Then you're set
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:37 Wed 25 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I fully accept all blame for the absolute disaster this thread has turned in to....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:43 Wed 25 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
shame on you
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

SOPA Blackout

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.