Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:35 Thu 19 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thinking about buying this game, apparently it is ment to be really good, any opinions anyone?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:39 Thu 19 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Meh, its good, not my kinda thing really.......you need ALOT of time
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:50 Thu 19 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i have a lot of time lmao, whats the game all about, apparently its like fallout 3 but without the guns and with swords and magic n stuff :s
iamtheworst
iamtheworst
15:47 Fri 20 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Buy Oblivion first. Its the prequel in the series and is available much cheaper. Its very similar to Skyrim but at the same time, nothing like it. If you can get into and enjoy Oblivion (hundreds of hours available there as well..) then buy Skyrim.

I bought Skyrim on the day of release, the first time I've done that for any game in years and I have no regrets. It is a great game, top contender for Game of the Year.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:16 Sat 21 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i have got both of them now lol, but dont really want to play the first one doesn't look that good, but does skyrim carry on from the story of oblivion or not?

if so anyone want to explain what happens in it lol?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:50 Sat 21 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
How about get a life Tyler lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:09 Sat 21 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i_am_blessed said:
i have got both of them now lol, but dont really want to play the first one doesn't look that good, but does skyrim carry on from the story of oblivion or not?

if so anyone want to explain what happens in it lol?

Its a different part of the same Universe....think like Final Fantasy....they are all kinda the same, bcoz they are from the same universe.....

Actually, just buy FFX, you'll never need another game again!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:13 Sat 21 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i have FFX-2, got to shiva and lost memory card, hate it when it happens lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:05 Sun 22 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
tbh i have played all the final fantasys that actually exist, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 lol, and cam its just something to do in my spare time when im not getting smashed, cos i dont like to be an alchy haha
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.