Rangers FC in crisis

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:27 Thu 22 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
The championship is miles better than the SPL, theres different teams fighting for promotion every season in the championship, in the SPL it's always going to be out of rangers and Celtic, no challenge at all..

Rangers are still 9 points clear of 3rd place after the 10 point deduction, that just tells you how poor the league is...

when was the last time a helicopter was on standby on the final day in the championship?? no idea where the trophy was heading??? the only league on the planet with excitement all the way thru the season and in the championship,you can finish 6th and get to the premiership,so finishing 3rd,4th and 5th is pointless,because you have to play more games after the season is finished to see whats happening the following year.......madness!
m_wood
m_wood
20:13 Wed 4 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
RIP Rangers FC.

Won more Top Flight League titles than any other team in the world with a staggering 54 Championships. The League Cup only 27 times and Scottish Cup 33 times as well as 7 Domestic Trebles, more than any other team in the World. They are also the most honoured team in the World with a total of 115 Trophies, and after being in football for 139 years, they only had 13 Managers.

But alas.. they are no more.

Goodbye Rangers FC
1872-2012
x
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:14 Wed 4 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
My club
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:38 Sun 8 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Very sad to see but we have benefited from there demise so who am i to complain? Jelavic for buttons and Naismith on a free would not happen if Rangers weren't in the situation they are in.

I personally prefer Celtic but a club of Rangers size should not be in this situation, sad times for them and Scottish football.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:55 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
RIP Rangers FC.

Won more Top Flight League titles than any other team in the world with a staggering 54 Championships. The League Cup only 27 times and Scottish Cup 33 times as well as 7 Domestic Trebles, more than any other team in the World. They are also the most honoured team in the World with a total of 115 Trophies, and after being in football for 139 years, they only had 13 Managers.

Goodbye Rangers FC
1872-2012
x

bet you feel sillly
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:55 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  

our club!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:45 Fri 31 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
RIP Rangers FC.

Goodbye Rangers FC
1872-2012
x

bet you feel sillly

why should he feel silly ?

confused here

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/club-and-company/

Edited at 22:50 Thu 30/08/12 (BST)
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:12 Fri 31 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah I thought the club was shut down and a new club was started in its place, which is why they have to start at the bottom again...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:46 Fri 31 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah I thought the club was shut down and a new club was started in its place, which is why they have to start at the bottom again...

That is exactly what happened and this is also the reason they cannot play in europe ( they are not banned ) they just dont fit the criteria as they do not have 3 years of audited accounts due to being a newco

Everybody knows they are a new club but due to scotland being a narrow minded country regarding certain issues they refuse to believe their club died and they never got demoted either for not paying tax bills, they got liquidated hence the reason they are in division 3 ( once again they are a newco )

A football body cannot demote a club 3 divisions because of an unpaid tax bill as that would be illegal surely? and surely if they were the same club they would have taken them to court to fight this ruling but they didnt as they know they are a newco
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:51 Sat 1 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Can anybody tell me why the team ( formerly known as glasgow rangers ) who are now officially called " The Glasgow Rangers " get grade 1 refs for their games while other division 3 clubs as well as other new clubs who do not have 3 years audited accounts get grade 3 refs?

Is this a simple case of corruption in scottish football?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:57 Sat 1 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/24837_fourth-tier_game_attracts_60_000_spectators.html

world record for a fourth tier match

do not let the newco rangers tell fibs to folk not in the know ( they said 35000 they had last week was the record..pmsl )

p.s. they believe anything they are fed from the mainstream media

you could not make it up how gullible they are , silly sausage fc
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
03:05 Sat 1 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I only have a proposal for an answer for the referee question lol.

Any games with Rangers in div 3 are going to be high pressure/high attention games, so they get the better referees. I know that in Germany as well, any game that could be trouble (derbies in div 3 included for example) gets a top referee. So you'll have the best referees doing lower division games.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:22 Mon 1 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
watch this space....sevco ( aka newco rangers ) are in serious financial trouble according to some and there is alot more to come regarding underhand dealings involving this new club

It will all come to light in the weeks and months ahead and it will show every football fan how bosses in scottish game have been bending over backwards to try and parachute them into spl

Scottish football? Corrupt as ever

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/continental-concerns-about-sevco/

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/a-rapid-restructuring/
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:56 Mon 1 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Absolutely hilarious btw

Still my sides hurt when i see this footage

I just cant laugh enough

Check the other one out " we dont class ourselves as bigots"

Absolute roaster , still staying and hanging about with his mammy pmsl
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:26 Wed 3 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The club are fine now.

This thread has run its course.

Rangers will go up this season simple.

Love the Gers <3
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:30 Sun 7 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The club are fine now.

This thread has run its course.

Rangers will go up this season simple.

Love the Gers <3

Tell that to Stirling Albion pmsl

Their manager was at a wedding today he was that confident

Oxo are releasing a new red, white and blue cube

Its called the " Laughing Stock" Pmsl

Stirling Albion ( worst team in Scotland ) 1 Newco Sevco 0

My sides are that sore with laughter they are just about to " Walk Away"
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:04 Tue 5 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
rangers after being deducted 10 points,the players playing with a 75% wage reduction. players on the way out,in administration,celtic can win the league at ibrox if they win...........dont think so!!!

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:13 Tue 5 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
the moment the news broke of the administration

rangers go into administration,deducted 10points in the league,banned from europe for 3year and get banned from signing players for 2 year

scottish football league clubs vote to accept rangers newco to play in the sfl division 3 (4th tier of scottish football)

rangers play 1st league game of the new adventure away to peterhead

rangers play 1st home game of league season v east stirling. charles green (new owner) makes a speech to fans. (world record for a 4th tier football match)

rangers play away to berwick rangers (by this game i think the fans had accepted the facts and we were where we were and nothing could be done apart from behind the team)

at home to east fife,broke our own world record attendance for a 4th tier football game

now the tricky visit of spl side motherwell in the cup. rangers go on and win 2-0 with a well fought battle and effort.

next round of the cup, left red-faced at ibrox by spl club inverness

rangers left even more red_faced losing to the worst team in britains football leagues (whos manager wasnt at the game because he was getting married)

to be continued........
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:29 Tue 5 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
this is difficult

Edited at 21:46 Tue 05/02/13 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:58 Tue 5 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
rememberance day at ibrox. (part 1) fans hold up cards to show well......why we have the greatest stadium and fans on the planet. remeberance day (part 2) brittish soldiers on the park at half time rangers 140 year history day (part 1) alot of people said it was the celebration of the death of the club,or as we say the start of the club! WE DONT DO WALKING AWAY! rangers 140 years (part 2) rangers legends on the park at half time rangers head to hampden park for the away game v queens park who play home game at the national stadium and average 644 ticket sales per game. rangers took 28,500 fans to the match (would have been more but 2 stands were shut due to the commonwealth games in 2014) and then the moment i personally realised how far we had fallen,an away game at spl team dundee utd in the scottish cup,a game that i watched with a tear in my eye at how bad we are and was in a mood for days. went 1 goal down after 14secs and it didnt get any better. had 2 players sent off and went on to lose the game 3-0. it was that shocking display in the cup that has made me realise we are now a 3rd division club. the team is poor. the fans have not deserved any of this and they have sold out ibrox evey game watching the poorest of teams,no idea how longbut WE WILL BE BACK!!!

Edited at 22:21 Tue 05/02/13 (GMT)
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Rangers FC in crisis

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.