Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:49 Wed 6 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
The club are fine now.

This thread has run its course.

Rangers will go up this season simple.

Love the Gers <3

Not with the new format they wont LOL

just another way to (how can i put this nice) to shaft rangers football club. i think in years to come it will be the best thing ever to happen to scottish football,and if it takes my club to be as low as you can go then so be it. they deserve everything they get to be fair. the players didnt deserve it,the fans certainly dont deserve it but we aint going anywhere. im just happy we still are a club. can only shaft some1 for so long b4 they fight back so if the leagues get reconstructed and we have to play in the lowest league next year again,i say just get on with on
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:41 Wed 6 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Your owner doesn't want to play in the bottom league again tho, he wants to get promoted as you have won the league, he as said on many occasions on Sky Sports News he wants away from the the Scottish league and go somewhere else, whether that was a threat or promise i guess only time will tell
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:04 Thu 7 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
you ever heard some1 saying stuff to keep alot of people hopes up that everything will be alright? im sure you clan captain tells you are good enough to play with D&C but that will just be to keep you happy coz thats nice to hear
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:04 Thu 7 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
i dont trust him anyway
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:09 Thu 7 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
and i dont want to play in the bottom league either lol but the club did bad and deserve to be punished. only the fans dont deserve to be. did you know that it was bout 3 men who got rangers in this situation,not any fan or player. i hear that juventus a few year back the club was fixing games and results. got a small fine and relegated down 1 league. rangers have financial problems because of greedy business men. no other reason. so if you take that into consideration,a 3 division drop,a european ban,a ban on signing players,a possible stadium rename,possible trophies getting stripped is harsh.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:36 Thu 7 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
juventus are still the original juventus tho so no comparison on what they done and what happened to the gers...No promotion coming up but at least if you do try and get in the english league sides like gateshead are a much bigger club than your playing now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:46 Thu 7 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
you ever heard some1 saying stuff to keep alot of people hopes up that everything will be alright? im sure you clan captain tells you are good enough to play with D&C but that will just be to keep you happy coz thats nice to hear

I never tell myself im good enough to play for DnC
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:48 Thu 7 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
juventus are still the original juventus tho so no comparison on what they done and what happened to the gers...No promotion coming up but at least if you do try and get in the english league sides like gateshead are a much bigger club than your playing now

Only way they will get in english leagues is if they buy a club and they failed in trying to buy bury
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:24 Fri 8 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
still people kicking us when we are down. thats no problem though i dont mind that. all your silly comments bout what league we are in and all that. every rangers fans has now accepted we are as low as we can go and they will always follow and support the team,which is just pure amazeballs! i still dont trust charles green. come on the last 2 owners have been green and whyte! trying to get us to england?? why? more ££££ thats why. another money driven business man who dont care about the club. well its safe to say you wont see craig whyte walking about the shops in glasgow city centre anyway lol
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Rangers FC in crisis

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.