Get well soon Muamba

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
mich
mich
12:14 Sat 31 Mar 12 (BST)  [Link]  
After a massive turn away from the thread, I tthink it is time we got this thread back on track.
cue_power
cue_power
20:11 Sat 31 Mar 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I know it may seem harsh...

I dont donate to charity... but I dont pretend to care about it, or claim to help it by... changing my facebook picture to bugs bunny...

I dont care about Kony... so I dont go and stand in the cold and cause disturbances and put the public at risk concerning safety.

You are all plastic.

I thought you were quite a realistic person Seb... but you are just another plastic.

I read all the stuff posted and assumed that most of you no nothing other than what you read or hear.

Muamba was 'dead' for a total of 78 minutes when his heart wasnt beating... he was shocked a total of 15 times... he collasped on a pitch... We all no this and yes its shocking.

But you are all so selective of tragic news due to weakness and being overpowered by popular media stories.

I was just telling you, that by all these posts (including my own) do no help Muamba in the slightest, so dont go feeling all smug and think your helping his cause.

Like I said, become a doctor, contribute to medical research... Get off your bottoms and actually do something about it.

This is my last comment on the matter. You people are what is wrong with this country. Political correctness gone mad. I dont have to agree with everything Im told to agree with, when will people understand this?

Narrow...
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
20:14 Sat 31 Mar 12 (BST)  [Link]  
None of us claimed to be helping Muamba. You seem to think that we are supposed to be helping him. We are simply wishing him well. How you can criticize wishing someone well is really beyond me.

I have donated to charity and my work is connected with foreign policy and humanitarian aid. Anything else you would like me to do to allow me to post my well wishes to Muamba??

You are cynical, see conspiracies everywhere, and don't believe anything that anyone says that doesn't fit your points of view. You make too many assumptions about people that are quite simply way off.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
20:18 Sat 31 Mar 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I dont have to agree with everything Im told to agree with, when will people understand this?
Nobody asked you to agree with anything. You came here and started ragging on people who were wishing Muamba well. You seem to have forgotten that in all your rambling arguments.
cue_power
cue_power
21:46 Sat 31 Mar 12 (BST)  [Link]  
No no, Like I quoted yesterday...

My post was about Petrov...

A person gets diagnosed with the biggest killer in the UK (cancer).. I was merely stating he doesnt have a thread.. beacuse he didnt collapse.

I am very cynical, I am a negative person, I make wild assumptions and extremely stubborn.

Still however, you are completely missing my original point. And all this conversation is due to your ignorance. You are just picking out things you disagree with.

You whole structure of your arguement is because you think... I think... its not right to wish someone well in recovery?

If you actually believe that then just turn off your Xbox mate. I'm not a monster ha. I was directing it at all the stupid comments that I took as negative...

Just like you and many others take my comments as negative.

I find you very hyopcritical tbh...
adam_147
adam_147
22:00 Sat 31 Mar 12 (BST)  [Link]  
OK Derry, Seb calm down here please. Gone far enough now. Thanks.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
22:05 Sat 31 Mar 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The fact that you feel the need to start half of your posts with "I know it may seem harsh" is telling enough for me.

I think you're very funny and entertaining both in-game and about many sports-related things, but your posts on other topics in the area of politics and society in the past have been at best very far-fetched and at worst disrespectful, insulting, and downright xenophobic. Really not something I want to be associated with, which is why I go against that whenever I can.
adam_147
adam_147
22:06 Sat 31 Mar 12 (BST)  [Link]  
As I said above, please stop now and argue by private message if you want to carry on. If it carries on I will cap the thread. Thanks.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:02 Sun 1 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
jesus christ!!! :o he's a footballer, loads off ppl have these conditions :S
obviously get well soon but is there any need for a thread on a snooker site?
mich
mich
14:31 Sun 1 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah but loads of people have heart attacks too, so going by your logic is there any need for a thread on a snooker site?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:22 Sun 1 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
its just to show respect really like for example someone hits their first max on here people show respect by making a thread for them i know its not the same but same principle here but instead of a positive condition its a negative one, naturally not everyone will like him (i don't watch football except world cup so i don't know him) but it brings the atmosphere down when major negative stuff is posted. i heard someone got arrested for 1 month due to a racist remark towards him
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:48 Sun 8 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Really Pleased to see Muamba on the mend

Hope Petrov gets well soon
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:54 Sun 29 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
how is this muamba person doing? any1 know?
samj147
samj147
13:57 Sun 29 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Not sure, Ithink he's out of hospital which is a good sign
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:05 Sun 29 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah he's out of hospital, doctors said they were astonished at how fast he recovered
samj147
samj147
14:10 Sun 29 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I was surprised he saw the next morning tbh. If only it wasn't his team about to get my team relegated...
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Get well soon Muamba

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.