WrestleMania 28

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

m_wood
m_wood
18:55 Mon 2 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
CONTAINS RESULTS
What a show it was last night, Mania 28. I used to be quite big into wrestling but not so much nowadays, just catch up on youtube if something good happens.. but I do watch every WrestleMania and what a great one it was last night.

Undertaker/hhH.. What a match. Amazing storytelling and after sweet chin music into a Pedigree I thought the streak was over!! Didnt think Shawn would get so involved in this match either btu it was beautifully done the entire match, and what about Takers shaved head? He looked MEAN! Fantastic match!

Y2J/Punk... a great wrestling match, I did think the crowd sorta died a bit in this one in the middle and started to get back into it torwards the head. Codebreaker counter from the top rope was epic and what a finish with the Walls and Punks submission move, again fantastic storytelling in the ring by 2 superb wrestlers...

Gotta say I duno who the guy was who was talking about his Momma and the Bridge club but that was funny!

So then it was the big one. Once in a lifetime. JOHN CENA.. THE ROCK
Amazing match. The crowd were superb throughout which makes it better. I dont remmeber hearing 1 Rocky chant though! It lived up to the hype and was amazing, and I really thought Cena was gonna win, espeically when he countered Rocks cross body into the FU. As soon as he started doing the Elbow I knew Rock would get him.. The Rock wins meaning hes beat Hogan, Austin, and Cena at WrestleMania.

WrestleMania baby!!!!!

Edited at 16:08 Mon 02/04/12 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:05 Mon 2 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
for those who haven't watched it yet you can do so here:

http://wwespot.com/watch_wwe_wrestlemania_2012_online.php

im watching it now
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:17 Mon 2 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
about HHH/Taker, it was a good match but was a little disappointed as i hardly saw use of cell or blood like they used to be but other than that it lived up to my expectations, shame HHH didn't win but Taker will never lose at Mania.
jack_pot
jack_pot
22:42 Mon 2 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol I'm watching the start of part 1, where the girl is singing a song about America whilst surrounded by about 100 American flags.. Cringey.
cue_power
cue_power
20:50 Tue 3 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Not as cringey as Flo Rida and some little scrawny maggot guy singing.

I wasnt too sure who was going to win Rock/Cena... but when they had some little scruffy punk come out like "You haters keep hating, Cena is an underdog and we win" blah blah...

And Flo Rida was for the Rock... you could just see the gulf in quality.

I knew then that the Rock was going to lay the Smacketh Down on his Caaannndyy @sss! Jorbroni! Ha.

They dragged it out a lot didnt they? I was about to fall asleep until I heard CANNN YA SMELLLL I was like BUZZZZINGGG ha

HHH v Taker was deffo the best fight, but like Dgen said, where was all the blood?

Also I think they made an error... Taker was hit by 3 chairs about 20 times, and a sledge hammer a fair few times as well... and he was still able to kick out..

1 peoples elbow and 2 rock bottoms and Cena was deadout? Lol... very unrealistic.. even for Wrestling!

Kelly Kelly... Mmmm
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

WrestleMania 28

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.