are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

play retro games

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun Links.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:46 Sat 7 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Found a decent site for those old enough to remember the snes and megadrive and even older/newer consoles. The site has loads! of games and you can go on and relive fond memories of youth lol. They are all free and the sign up is simple. For some you'll will need to download a plugin though but that's easy enough. Been playing Aladdin(sega megadrive version!) again. Classic!!. It's got loads of pokemon games on as well and there are lots of games you can save you're progress on!. Have fun peeps.

http://www.vizzed.com/playonlinegames/index.php?&search=aladdin&system=&searchBy=name#searchjump
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:21 Sat 7 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
looks good, what plug ins do you need? hope its not the newest java lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:34 Sat 7 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Na. you just find the game you want to play and then click it. If you need the plugin it will direct you to the page where it is and it's a simple download. Takes a couple of seconds. Then just restart you computer and play. You mostly need it for the megadrive games i think.
http://www.vizzed.com/boards/thread.php?id=8676

All the game are in the retro game room link at the top of the site.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:41 Sat 7 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
ah cool i see couple old games i used to play, yu-gi-oh for example
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:44 Sat 7 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Never played that. Only thought it was with cards lol. Your best of just downloading the plugin straight away coz i think you'll need it for most games. And i think the game limit for a guest is 5 a day so prob best just to sign up to it. I've been playing sonic games/ golden axe/streets of rage and aladdin so far lol. Loads more i'm gonna play again when i got more time though
mich
mich
15:14 Tue 10 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Saw this thread and then went and signed up and looked through the site... now I wanna go and buy an N64 and get Goldeneye 007 on it haha.

What a game that was!

Also had a little play around with pokemon, but I have a gameboy colour somewhere with pokemon red might have to dig it out.
cledwyn
cledwyn
23:27 Tue 10 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
haha im not the only childish one then mich

other day my mam found her sd card with 30 games on it theres all the pokemon and i sat for about 8 hours playing pokemon red
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:37 Tue 10 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
id play on this site but with my comp crap as it is can't install it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:18 Wed 11 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
id play on this site but with my comp crap as it is can't install it

Ul son! lol. There's allot of n64 games i want to play that are on here but i cant enjoy them with awkward keyboard controls :/. I might start pokemon gold or silver again soon. Maybe this time i'll finally "catch them all!" lol.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:42 Wed 11 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
always emulators i guess...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:30 Thu 12 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeh i loved gameboy color, had all the colors of pokemon games, except crystal as i just saw it was made on gamebor color

Fun times.. how bout NFL Blitz on N64

BTW this link is revised, so its on main index to choose games!

http://www.vizzed.com/playonlinegames/

Edited at 05:39 Thu 12/04/12 (BST)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

play retro games

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun Links.
Back to Forum List.