Banned from Sainsbury's

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun Links.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:39 Thu 10 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Didnt like shopping there anyway.

Yesterday I was at my local Sainsburys store buying a large bag of Winalot dog food for my loyal pet and was in the checkout queue when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.
What did she think I had, an elephant? So, since Im retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didnt have a dog, I was starting the Winalot Diet again. I added that I probably shouldnt, because I ended up in hospital last time, but Id lost 2 stone before I woke up in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.
I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with Winalot nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in queue was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked me if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off the kerb to sniff an Irish Setters butt and a car hit me.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Im now banned from Sainsburys.
haggisdcfc
haggisdcfc
22:44 Thu 10 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
qaulity lol

1 word , Women.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:37 Thu 10 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

What did she think I had, an elephant?.

Maybe she thought you were buying it for somebody else, hence her question?

Is this just a joke?
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
03:07 Fri 11 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
hahahahahha that got me crying, went down to sniff and got hit by a car, GENIOUS!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:22 Fri 11 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
slatty you legend, I might try this in asda lmfao
my jaw is killing me here lmfao
jay_afc
jay_afc
22:04 Fri 11 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Made me laugh
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:23 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha pretty funny
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:36 Sun 10 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
This is pure brilliance
mich
mich
19:17 Mon 11 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Didnt like shopping there anyway.

Yesterday I was at my local Sainsburys store buying a large bag of Winalot dog food for my loyal pet and was in the checkout queue when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.
What did she think I had, an elephant? So, since Im retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didnt have a dog, I was starting the Winalot Diet again. I added that I probably shouldnt, because I ended up in hospital last time, but Id lost 2 stone before I woke up in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.
I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with Winalot nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in queue was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked me if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off the kerb to sniff an Irish Setters butt and a car hit me.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Im now banned from Sainsburys.

Did they serve you your dinner first?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:17 Wed 27 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
if she was fit your an idiot coz she was probly hitin on you
ecwwwe
ecwwwe
14:52 Wed 27 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
That was the funniest thing i've ever read
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:57 Wed 27 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
haha would have loved to witness that, hilarious!
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
04:50 Mon 30 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lol slatty, you have fooled us all. Just saw this story elsewhere on the interwebz. So unless you're the original author, this never happened to you!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:28 Tue 31 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
He's called you out Slatty!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:38 Tue 31 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:00 Tue 31 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL, I never claimed it my own

Like the fact you all think I might actually be retired at 29 though...
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Banned from Sainsbury's

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun Links.
Back to Forum List.