Nutrition, Training and Getting Wrecked

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
i_am_god
i_am_god
05:19 Wed 12 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok i wanted to share with my fellow trainers in here a current very simple diet.

This diet with training 4 times a week properly could help you gain alot of muscle weight

Breakfast 7am

100g Porridge and a banana

10 am

tin of beans and a tin of tuna or tub of cottage cheese

1pm

dinner of rice or potato, chicken and cottage cheese

4pm

tin of beans and tin of tuna or cottage cheese, banana

7pm

main meal, cheicken, steak loads of veg, jacket potato

10pm

3 egg whites, almond nuts, cottage cheese, rice cakes, take your pic

try to snack on rce cakes, fruit or any of the above if need be.

3 hour intervals for eating will help alot!!

also if its a training day have your main protein shake before and after you train

before you go to bed have a nice tablesppoon of peanut butter as its a slow burning protein source for when you sleep!!!

drink as much water as possible in the day

maybe drink a green tea with your 10am snack!!

other supplements to think about are creatine and bcaa's!!!

this is a prettyy good outline of an amazing diet if your training properly!!

Try to do your cardio either when you wake up or before going to bed for best fat burn results, a steady uphill climb on a treadmill is great for just burning fat and not overdoing it and officially burning muscle

Edited at 02:23 Wed 12/09/12 (BST)
i_win_again
i_win_again
12:06 Wed 12 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey shouldn't it be
Nutrition, Training and Getting RIPPED.

You didn't mention toilet time after eating all that crap

I would say at least 3 hours bog time, so you may wanna take a jar of peanut butter incase you lose any calories while straining!
i_am_god
i_am_god
15:30 Wed 12 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
hahah!!!!

Well i refer to getting wrecked part as my one cheat day a week!!!

its only fair to give yourself a treat and your body needs the odd bbit of bad fat

maybe a iron hit from a guiness or something!!!! looool

Admittedly youll find yourself hitting the toilet.

however i doubt it will be as bad as if you live on indian food or sweets and chocolate!!!!

its alot of food to eat but that diet there will send your calorie intake to around 4000-4500 a day

on average a male of around 11 stone early 20's this sort of diet could see you gain 1lb of muscle a week if your training properly!!!

so its a fantastic template!
i_am_god
i_am_god
15:31 Wed 12 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
bodybuilding is

25% gym .............. 75% diet!!!!

get your food right and your body will start to work its magic when your training!!
i_win_again
i_win_again
15:56 Wed 12 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah show me a picture what you look like after eating that for a week?

im in my 20's and just over 11 stone, i think if i ate this diet for 1 week how much weight would i put on do ya think?

This to me looks a right weight gaining diet, i might try this for a week and do 4 weight training sessions in that week and see how many lbs ill put on, i think that would do around 5lb of weight in a week, what you think?
i_win_again
i_win_again
15:58 Wed 12 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
oh yeah where you get this diet info from?
i_am_james
i_am_james
18:08 Wed 12 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Mr motivator.... Where else?
i_win_again
i_win_again
18:42 Wed 12 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Mr motivator.... Where else?
Haha what a legend he was
i_am_god
i_am_god
06:43 Thu 13 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
my dads a bodybuilding champion

my brother is 6th in britain

ive trained for years and done different things, the lads who have me on facebook know i train from pics etc.

i have nothing to proove but it gets so tiring havin to type out things like this for those that ask i thought a thread is an easier option.

few people want to know what routines i do so when i have time ill whack them on here also.
i_am_god
i_am_god
06:45 Thu 13 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
that diet gives you a perfect balance of good carbs, fats and protein you could eat like a horse yet put weight on in the wrong way, where as that diet is high protein low fat and high ( good carb ) very important.
i_am_god
i_am_god
06:48 Thu 13 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
also that diet is set for 25 year old at 11 1/2 stone

dunno what effect it would have for week one everybody would be different

the key is eating at correct times, good portions not too much not too little.

anything else pal. i have the answers probaby
i_am_god
i_am_god
07:18 Thu 13 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
most people cant eat this much in a day!!! THATS THE HARDEST PART.
i_win_again
i_win_again
10:20 Thu 13 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
good info there pal.

I was doing weights for about 9 months till 2 months ago and now have got lazy or prob due to working all the time knocks it out of ya.

I am going to this try method for a week, may take 1 meal out of that list, When i was weight lifting was doing like 10 reps, have learned now just to lift heavy weights and do around 5 -8 reps.

The bigger the weight the bigger the mass, plus i can add in a weight gainer which i have called weider giant mass 4000 which this lad told me thats good, 50 quid tub tastes ace for a protein weight gainer.
i_am_god
i_am_god
03:36 Fri 14 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
yea exactly mate, heavy weights low reps gains mass. i enjoy going on a mad one in the gym, like 30-40 mins of just non stop intense exercise, bit mad,.... love it when the gym is empty!!! best time really weekend morning or friday night but there also times ya dont wanna be there lol!!

i train two mins from my work so i love a dinnner time blast, makes me go for it as i know i got to be back gr8 for clasting tri's or b's and also saves you losing more of your own time after.

i do love the gym fair play its a way of life. when you find a good routine its amazing, just have to keep adjusting it slightly keep it interesting!!
cue_power
cue_power
17:01 Fri 14 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes, Leeroy is a tank!

That sounds a pretty good effort to eat all of that.

You seen the diet of the chap with the 31 inch biceps? 3 pound of chicken, 500g of steak, fish, almonds, protein shakes galore with almonds and 9 litres of water?

Pretty hectic stuff, but then again I have lost 90% of my muscle because I eat this much and the only exercise I get is love making or jumping up and down when the footballs on.

Leeeeeeroyyyyyyyyyy Jenkkkkinnnsssssss
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:22 Sat 15 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I've always wondered with diets like these, what are you meant to do if you are at school/college/work etc. for most of the day?

I'm quite a skinny lad and have always wanted a proper diet to put on weight, but the fact I'm at college for 5-8 hours a day prevents me from being able to stick to a proper diet and I just have to try and cram food in when I get home. This leads to me only having about 2000-2500 calories a day and I exercise a lot as well.
i_am_god
i_am_god
06:31 Sat 15 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
its not easy i struggle whe im working as my breaks are not fixxed times can well screw my day!!

thats just one of them things!!
i_win_again
i_win_again
13:17 Sat 15 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes, Leeroy is a tank!

That sounds a pretty good effort to eat all of that.

You seen the diet of the chap with the 31 inch biceps? 3 pound of chicken, 500g of steak, fish, almonds, protein shakes galore with almonds and 9 litres of water?

Pretty hectic stuff, but then again I have lost 90% of my muscle because I eat this much and the only exercise I get is love making or jumping up and down when the footballs on.

lmao hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:55 Sun 16 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
the only exercise I get is love making or jumping up and down when the footballs on.

Self pleasuring doesn't count as love making, even when done with football aids.
i_win_again
i_win_again
17:27 Thu 20 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Any more tips coming lee?
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Nutrition, Training and Getting Wrecked

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.