Football results and reactions (4)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11011
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
17:47 Wed 27 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
oh yay!! Another Suarez incident. He punched some Chilean dude in the face over the weekend!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:56 Wed 27 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
oh yay!! Another Suarez incident. He punched some Chilean dude in the face over the weekend!

That's our Luis! He also scored a beauty against Paraguay during the week.

I couldn't love a player more! Even if he left for the greener cabbages of Germany.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:21 Wed 27 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Shame it wasn't Evra....

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:53 Sat 30 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Glad to see Stoke and Sunderland struggling. Hopefully QPR and Wigan can escape leaving those two to go down. Wouldn't lose sleep over Villa going down either.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:50 Mon 8 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Glad to see Stoke and Sunderland struggling. Hopefully QPR and Wigan can escape leaving those two to go down. Wouldn't lose sleep over Villa going down either.

Liverpool and Brendan Rogers - inventors of the pass and good football

Liverpool supporters - arrogant and belittle other clubs, live on past reputation

Way I view it anyway
mich
mich
12:47 Mon 8 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Liverpool and Brendan Rogers - inventors of the pass and good football

Liverpool supporters - arrogant and belittle other clubs, live on past reputation

Way I view it anyway

You are obviously seeing it all wrong then, at least 80% of Liverpool fans I know admit we are not going to win anything any time soon and what we have become is a mid table team. We don't really need to live on the past although I admit most do, when we have such bright young players coming through our ranks. No one is belittling other clubs either 2good basically said that because he doesn't like the style if football them teams play, and other than Villa I can't blame him really.

As for the Brendan Rodgers thing, whether a joke or not Liverpool were playing good passing and moving possession football in the 70's and 80's it's not a new thing. And I would say at least half of fans are not happy with some of his decisions and the fact he is here, I am not one of them mind as a supporter I always try to be behind my team and manager.
i_am_james
i_am_james
14:13 Mon 8 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Liverpool supporters do live on past reputation... Lets face it, they're pants they used to be consistent and finish top 4 season after season. Now they're lucky to qualify for europa. In my opinion, when big Roman gives Benitez the boot, Liverpool should get on the phone straight away.

Some might disagree but look at some of the transfers he made:

Xabi Alonso
Luis Garcia
Pepe Reina
Dirk Kuyt
Fernando Torres
Javier Mascherano
Yossi Benayoun
Glen Johnson

In every season he was there he qualified for the Champions League, reaching the final twice and winning it once...

League standings in the seasons he was there:

2009/10 - 7th
2008/09 - 2nd
2007/08 - 4th
2006/07 - 3rd
2005/06 - 3rd
2004/05 - 5th

He also won the FA cup in the 05/06 season against West Ham. Even i will say that was one of the most exciting, heart pounding games i have ever seen.

He is undoubtedly the best manager Liverpool have had in the last decade and they would be stupid to pass on this opportunity. Personally, i'd like to see him return and here's the big shock, im a United fan!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:12 Mon 8 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
You are obviously seeing it all wrong then, at least 80% of Liverpool fans I know admit we are not going to win anything any time soon and what we have become is a mid table team. We don't really need to live on the past although I admit most do, when we have such bright young players coming through our ranks. No one is belittling other clubs either 2good basically said that because he doesn't like the style if football them teams play, and other than Villa I can't blame him really.

Was a bit of a drunken post to be fair, half of my family are from Liverpool so I (at least) try not to have anything against the club and their supporters. Just as a Sunderland fan I didn't appreciate someone saying that they want my club to go down based on poor football, when all Sunderland fans know fully well it was Martin O'Neill's negative tactics.

With Di Canio, we'll see much better football which was epitomised yesterday (in the first half) v Chelsea. I really hope we stay up this season as we have good players who can play good football, and I want Di Canio to get his chance to prove himself because from what I saw yesterday I'm really hopeful we can do well.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:39 Mon 8 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Well I wasn't being arrogant it's just both Sunderland and Stoke have been boring me for a while now and QPR and Wigan provide me with some interest.

Liverpool have been quite good to watch this season too. Scored loads of goals and leaked loads too.

As for living in the past it is a tired cliche, though there is no harm in remembering the better times your club had, even if we're hardly doing that badly in recent years. CL, FA and League cups secured in the past 8 years isn't too shabby with a couple of near misses along the way too.

Oh and We're gonna have a party!!!!!!!!

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:54 Sun 21 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Suarez BITES back

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited at 18:54 Sun 21/04/13 (BST)
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
23:57 Sun 21 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
^lol.

He just can't quit doing stupid crap, can he?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:36 Mon 22 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Brenden Rogers: ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!!...... No Suarez not like that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:11 Mon 22 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Brilliant player, shame he's an absolute nut case. Disgrace to Liverpool and the BPL.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:33 Tue 23 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
V
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:33 Tue 23 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
He's not a disgrace to us or the BPL (EPL) he might be a disgrace to himself if you see it that way.

I see one crazy nut case striker who never fails to make me laugh.

The thing is I bet he is genuinely sorry sat at home now, but come next season when he eventually is allowed to play again he will do it all over again. It's just something in his character that makes him see red and he can't stop himself.

Ajax, Uruguay and Liverpool fans love him, the rest don't. The rest don't matter though really.

When Phil Neville revealed he left Suarez out of his player of the season vote, Suarez said "It's ok, I didn't vote for Phil Neville either". Brilliant.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:21 Tue 23 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I see some crazy little boy who needs to sort his anger problems out, biting someone because they tackled him, this made you laugh? Looks great for you're football club doesn't it, top class player but people like that should never be allowed to play football again, or he should be made to wear a muzzle, he's an animal.

Would he do this to someone like Joey Barton, I think not, he would of knocked them teeth down his throat lol!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:16 Tue 23 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Joey Barton wouldn't have done anything, he just thinks hes a hard nut, if anyone bothered to fight back he wouldnt be getting up again
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:41 Wed 24 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I see some crazy little boy who needs to sort his anger problems out, biting someone because they tackled him, this made you laugh? Looks great for you're football club doesn't it, top class player but people like that should never be allowed to play football again, or he should be made to wear a muzzle, he's an animal.

Would he do this to someone like Joey Barton, I think not, he would of knocked them teeth down his throat lol!!

What a load of boring nonsense that was.

Should never play football again? What like Defoe when he bit Mascherano and everyone including their then manager Martin Jol had a good laugh about it and all he got was a yellow? Never hear about that do you?

He bit someones arm. It's crazy and weird but it is relatively harmless. He isn't actually a rat despite looking a little bit like one so he can't actually pass on the Hantavirus.

I too see him as a child trapped in a mans body on the football pitch. It can be the only explanation for the crazy things he does.

As for bringing shame on the club mehhh. When he did it for Ajax I thought what a crazy man, not what a bad club. We have played it well as a club by fining him and accepting the FA charge of violent conduct, the clubs position is there for all to see.

The man is a nut case, but he is our nut case and many would love him to be their nut case despite the boring moral lectures they like to give.

Funny guy, end of.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:41 Wed 24 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Joey Barton wouldn't have done anything, he just thinks hes a hard nut, if anyone bothered to fight back he wouldnt be getting up again
Didn't he get arrested for knocking someone out in a bar fight lol? Maybe I'm thinking of someone different.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:43 Wed 24 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Joey Barton is another funny guy by the way.
Pages: 11011
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Football results and reactions (4)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.