Back to Snooker Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:36 Thu 20 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oops, thought we had another week

FCC - Round 3

Can captains give me their 5 players within the day! If captains can't be online, someone from the team send me them

Fixtures can be found here... http://funkyclanchallenge.weebly.com/schedule.html
(Total Domination have a BYE)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 2 Default Results

Teams in bold get a win italics for draw

Black Ballers vs Noobs

Total Domination vs Allstarz

Black Ops vs Nocturnal Assassins

Any complaints? Send runners a message.
msl
msl
21:14 Thu 20 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nocturnal Assassins Round 3 Team:

hazza94
_lewis93_
solace
msl
lightbreeze
sarahh
sarahh
18:52 Sat 29 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oops, thought we had another week

FCC - Round 3

Can captains give me their 5 players within the day! If captains can't be online, someone from the team send me them

Fixtures can be found here... http://funkyclanchallenge.weebly.com/schedule.html
(Total Domination have a BYE)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 2 Default Results

Teams in bold get a win italics for draw

Black Ballers vs Noobs

Total Domination vs Allstarz

Black Ops vs Nocturnal Assassins

Any complaints? Send runners a message.

whats happening harry ???
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:52 Sat 29 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
decided to wait until monday, for christmas break
sarahh
sarahh
15:06 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
What's happening Harry ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:38 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
wow, completely forgot

If people want to carry on that's great but we've only 6 clans in it now, maybe 5 so maybe best to put this off until another time
sarahh
sarahh
19:52 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
dun dun dun, another one bites the dust
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:54 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
harharhar!
sarahh
sarahh
19:56 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
funny isnt it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:43 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
not many clans even bothered to play their games, tbh I don't think there was that much interest
sarahh
sarahh
21:29 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
if the league runner forgets all about this clan league he runs , then i can see why people have lost interest
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:04 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
if the league runner forgets all about this clan league he runs , then i can see why people have lost interest

Harry, for starters i didnt even know this was still running until i looked it up, secondly people need to be made aware of the fixtures, so best bet is to post each clans fixtures on their thread, thirdly u could do a bit of nagging yourself, for instance when u see two players online that are ment to be playing each other message them both, and send out more offline messages to remind people, and sarahh great job on trying to nag harry to keep it going and making sure your clan are playing these games
sarahh
sarahh
22:10 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Harry, for starters i didnt even know this was still running until i looked it up, secondly people need to be made aware of the fixtures, so best bet is to post each clans fixtures on their thread, thirdly u could do a bit of nagging yourself, for instance when u see two players online that are ment to be playing each other message them both, and send out more offline messages to remind people, and sarahh great job on trying to nag harry to keep it going and making sure your clan are playing these games

i can nag till the cows come home

allstars have played all there games in this clan league
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:14 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
alright, I'll stick with it, but I really can't nag players, to play games, I don't have enough time

But captains need to take responsibility for posting fixtures, it's the least they could do surely
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:28 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
you run a league but have no time?

look at dgen and seb they are dedicated and so should you be.

MAKE TIME!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:08 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I've never had seb or dgen hassle me to play games, and they don't post peoples fixtures for them..?
sarahh
sarahh
20:06 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
does that mean your giving up pm your clan league harry ??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:27 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
This had a lot of hype when it came along, But people couldn't be asked when it started.

Shame because players wanted a second league but when it comes along, They cant be asked IMO

Not your fault Harry, Ive seen you post a lot bugging teams on the threads.

Sadly Allstarz were the only team to want to take part. Dedicate their time to making it work.

Also Tyler another note, dont take this to heart, But even if Harry was on.. They wouldn't of played.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:39 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
cheers cam,

it's not as if I didn't try, half the teams wouldn't give teamsheets on time no matter how much I asked, they couldn't think up 5 players to play.

Black Ballers and Allstarz made effort, Total Domination were better than others, apart from that not many others took it seriously.

People like the idea of another league, just don't have the time to put more effort in. I ran a clan on pool, with 3 leagues, and it was tough, I don't blame them.

But I'm sorry, I won't run a league just for a couple clans to take it seriously
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Funky Clan Challenge - Results

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Snooker Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.