Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Fifa 13 Ultimate Team

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:32 Thu 3 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Okay so im a bit addicted to this at the moment, i have a fairly good squad and havent spent that much money on gold packs just by trading.

who else plays this and wants to play my team?

and is any of you out there good traders on this, need some hints and tips on how to make serious cash.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:06 Thu 3 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I play this right now alot as got it for christmas and in just a few days and my team consists of players 75 - 83 .. 2 players for each position... about 3 CB and 4 ST too.

i would be good to play your team, but what console? me - ps3.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:41 Thu 3 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
well to get players, I just filter the search to gold, then just put the money to 300 say, and if there aren't any, go up to 350 etc etc
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:58 Sun 6 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
yh i got ps3 too, my name is precision-playy, i have a premier league team thats about 250k worth of players by the way aha, and got 450,000 in the bank, just trying to build on it to get that 1 mil mark lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:13 Sun 6 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
how do you get so much ?

i just got 2k..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:32 Mon 7 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
well basically i found this little money making process, where i would buy a robinho in LF for like 11k maximum bid, then i would buy a LF>LW card for 150 coins, a LW>LM card for 2000 max and a 4-4-2 fomation card for 1.5k, put them all on the robinho totalling it to about 14.75, then i'd sell it for 21k making a tidy profit of about 5k after EA have scammed there 5% lol. got to the point where i was doing 12 at a time, but it took a good 2 hours to find the cards at the right price, making about 50-60k profit at a time.

unfortunately it doesn't work anymore because the LW>LM cards will cost like 3k and the formation cards about 2.5k and the robinho's only go for 19k now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:33 Mon 7 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
ohh i also got a rooney for 89k, brought a 4-1-2-1-2 card for 5k and sold it for 120k making a 25k profit, just looking for bargains really, pretty difficult though.

anyone else have any good tips on how to make money?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:16 Mon 7 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
well when you start you havent that much,
so how did you get the money to buy robinho ?
cledwyn
cledwyn
19:26 Mon 7 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
ohh i also got a rooney for 89k, brought a 4-1-2-1-2 card for 5k and sold it for 120k making a 25k profit, just looking for bargains really, pretty difficult though.

lol taking my method and claiming it as your own
cledwyn
cledwyn
19:28 Mon 7 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
id play your team but i cant do the online tackling
ive got a prem side rated 84-85 and the united side without vidic
ive also got a bronze side accrington
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:04 Mon 7 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

lol taking my method and claiming it as your own

ant u tool, i was using this method all along as people are only interested in these formations, the thing i didnt understand with what u was doing was the attribute card thing right?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:14 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
bought van der vaart yesterday for how much i sell him ? ?

Edited at 19:41 Tue 08/01/13 (GMT)
samj147
samj147
21:39 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Bad times for selling cards you bought on the cheap atm. Bought a cheap Torres at 15k and can't even sell him in for 17k buy now. He was going for over 25k when I bought him...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:46 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just sold all my players to make 150k. I make my coins by buying players at discard price and trying to shift them for a couple of hundred coins more a pop. Can't lose money but it doesn't exactly make a lot.
samj147
samj147
21:57 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sometimes try to buy in-forms for cheap and some people will pay a ridiculous amount just because it's an in-form.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:07 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
the market has dropped due to team of the year coming out, i havent traded in the last 2 days due to not knowing how much people are willing to pay for cards, and alex wasnt exactly the best time to sell your players lol, should have done it last week aha, pattie a van der vaart in CAM will hardly go for 2k now bud, i just tried my luck with 2 35,000 packs to get one of the TOTY defenders but failed
samj147
samj147
22:35 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I try making a trade offer for a TOTY in the hope one of them will accept by accident...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:40 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
lmao!
cledwyn
cledwyn
00:50 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
so i get messi in a pack (screamed like a girl fgor 10 mins)
put him up for sale for what i thought 500 000 starting price
checks hour later i had put 50 000 and sold for 170 000
cried and still want to smash up my pc
pc because i check all my trading on the fut web app
thats the second time ive had messi and the second time i have messed up first messi was in form messi when game first came out
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:58 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
no way! should have sold him to me for 170000
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Fifa 13 Ultimate Team

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.