Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
si123
si123
18:08 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Stoke City have signed 2 players from Barcelona =D

Also some other gossip...

NFL franchise owner Shahid Khan has completed a deal to buy Fulham, ending Mohamed Al Fayed's 16 years at the helm.

Arsenal are set to make a bid for Krul

Rooney still wants to leave United and Chelsea think they can bag him for 25mil

Tom Huddlestone is on the verge of joining Sunderland for £5mil

Bendtner is lined up to join newly promoted Hull

Manchester City have joined in the race to sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic

:)
si123
si123
18:16 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Argentine striker Javier Saviola, former player of Benfica and Malaga, will sign for Queens Park Rangers.next week

Ajax defender Toby Alderweireld has turned down the chance to join Norwich despite the two clubs agreeing a fee.

Federico Macheda and Bebe have been given a large hint that their future lies elsewhere after Moyes left them out of the pre-season tour despite Welbeck being the only recognised striker available

Now that Thiago Alcantara has said he wants to join Bayern, attention of Man United might now turn to Ezequiel Garay
si123
si123
18:34 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Negotiations to bring Scott Sinclair to the Brit should start next week
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:40 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Negotiations to bring Scott Sinclair to the Brit should start next week

You forgot Messi's shock move to Derby mate!! Swap for Conor Sammon
mich
mich
22:23 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Apparently Arsenals bid for Krul has been rejected, bit they are going to go back in with a higher bid.

I think Luis Suarez could be let go for £40m, although Real Madrid don't agree with the valuation so if he goes there it will more than likely been in installments or an exchange. Arsenal think they can have him for £35m but I can't see Liverpool accepting that especially from a rival club in the same league.

Liverpool are actually in a good position regarding the Suarez situation as they have full say on what goes on and not the player or any loopholes in his contract. The only clause regarding transfers in his contract is that Liverpool must consider £40m+ bids, however it does not mean they must accept. Also with it being World Cup season wherever he goes/stays he will be performing at his best level in a bid to impress obviously.

Other rumours I have heard are Shaqiri to Liverpool, and the one that has been there the past 2 and a half seasons we may be going back for Alonso.

Every man and his dog seems to be after Bernard, Eriksen and Higuain, with Porto favourites for Bernard and Arsenal favourites for Higuain.

United are missing out on key signings, could it be down to Fergie not being there still?

Only time will tell!

Norwich have done some brilliant business so far they look to be building a very good team at bargain prices.
mich
mich
22:27 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Also Stoke may be loaning Adel Taraabt from QPR.

Good piece of business if true, I don't reckon he was given a fair chance by QPR really, was always stop start, think he will get a decent run in the Stoke team and will provide decent width and skill.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:55 Sun 14 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Who was this guy that real signed for like 35 millions quid?

Looked on fifa and he is worth 3.4 million, was laughing lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:35 Mon 15 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Athletico Madrid got Villa for a bargain bet his wage is stupidy high though
si123
si123
13:37 Fri 19 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Tottenham are set to ignore any bids from Manchester United for 24-year-old forward Gareth Bale.

Manchester City have agreed a fee to sign Fiorentina striker Stevan Jovetic, according to the Serie A club.

Sevilla midfielder Jose Campana has today signed a four-year deal with Premier League outlet Crystal Palace

Hulk joins Monaco for £52 million.

Paris Saint-Germain chairman Nasser Al-Khelaifi has again reiterated that Thiago Silva and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are NOT FOR SALE
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:00 Tue 23 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Apparently Bale has agreed a 6 year deal with real?

Fabregas is understood to be considering the switch to united after not getting confirmations on a first team spot, the second bid hasnt been rejected yet and its expected a decision will be made soon!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:04 Tue 23 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I really cant see Bale going..

Fabregas isn't goona end up in the PL. im sure of it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:08 Tue 23 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
The reports from Marca which is owned by Real Madrid investors they usually hit the nail on the head with Real gossip..

I reckon he will now, Personally i dont want to ever see him with a United badge on his chest. Watched a game where he reluctantly swapped jerseys with a united player and then dropped the jersey on the pitch as soon as he got it. Also that stuff with the throwing pizzas after united beat arsenal a few years ago was supposed to have been started by him.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:21 Tue 23 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Injured Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney, 27, has been playing golf close to Chelsea's training ground - fuelling speculation the England international could be on his way to Stamford Bridge. Not a chance this will happen.

Real are ready to spend 85M on Bale but Manchester utd will put in a 3rd Record bid for the Wales International.. - I wouldnt be surprised if real do offer this..

Can't believe Arsenal are interested in the Wolf Suarez. They are preparing a 40M Bid. Arsenal are also very close to signing 21M rated Bernard.

Tottenham are trying to sign Soldado for 18M from Valencia.

West Brom are trying to sign Jones from Stoke - I think WB have enough strikers.

Manchester United midfielder Shinji Kagawa, 24, says he would like to return to Borussia Dortmund "one day". ( So in other words he isnt getting first team football )

Manager Jose Mourinho says he is considering leaving Fernando Torres, 29, and Juan Mata, 25, out of Chelsea's first league game against Hull City because he believes they will be too exhausted following an international friendly for Spain on 14 August. - This is stupid, why would you leave 2 players out who have just came into form. Surely they can handle more than 1 game

These are some of the headlines. Some of them could happen who knows. But i cant get over Arsenal wanting Wolfy.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:28 Tue 23 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Bernard to Arsenal would be a great signing, for anyone let alone Arsenal, he is going to be one of the best players in the world. Plays alot like Messi and IMO could get to that level.

Cant see Rooney leaving tbh, unless we do get another world class striker in to replace him. Wouldnt like to see him leave without seeing him work with Moyes again i Reckon moyes could get the best out of him again.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:31 Tue 23 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Never heard of him if im being honest

Yeah but look at the strikers they have?

Welbeck, Hernandez, Kagawa( seen him play up front before ) erm and theres a few others, i dont really like them so im not sure
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:33 Tue 23 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Still not convinced over the legitimacy of Arsenal's bid for Suarez.

Think Wenger is finally playing the transfer game - Part of his ploy to get Higuain.

Madrid want more than Wenger's valuation, so his bids on one of their transfer targets to higher the price. Also says to them that if you won't sell him to us, we will just buy somebody else.

West Brom need to sign a striker, they hardly have any! Odemwingie who is being frozen out, Shane Long and Rosenborg who struggled massively to find the net last season. They do have Anelka now, but you can't see him being anything more than a temporary replacement with his age (he's hardly played competitive football for 2 years, barring the stint in China but that's hardly comparable!). If they don't manage to replace Lukaku's influence last season they could struggle.

Can't believe City have signed Negredo for that price. Don't get me wrong, he's a good player but seems like a step down. Also not convinced by £30 mil for Fernandinho but Navas is a wonderful signing (and a bargain for that price).

Still can't believe Arsenal have signed Sanogo on a free! (If he is 5% of the player he is on Football Manager it's a stroke of genius!)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:36 Tue 23 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
If Arsenal sign Wolfy, Im done
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:37 Tue 23 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Signing of the season could either be Wolfswinkel (Norwich) or Bony (Swansea).

Still can't believe Hulk and Falcao have gone to Monaco! Not sure about the French League now, but it could be interesting with PSG and Monaco.

Anyone seen this new kid Real have signed for £35 mil?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:38 Tue 23 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
WBA have lost Lukaku now, and need another striker.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:41 Tue 23 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Take suarez, he isnt coming to arsenal
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Transfer Gossip!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.