Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Is the new era of Funky Snooker finally coming through ?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
damee
damee
03:16 Thu 23 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
well when it comes to original I would consider myself decent only seb made more cents than me and when it comes to maxes i make top 10 same with halfs and tourneys won I mean from all of my accounts but still i wouldnt consider myself anywhere near the best players of all time

Not really sure where this information comes from to be honest

I have supposedly made more 147's than anyone on here but the bottom line is that can't be entirely proven.

Anyway the bottom line is Seb would win. End of discussion
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:13 Sat 25 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
7-8 years! Jesus, and for all of you that were wondering when i started it was may 2009 on my first account mufc_4_life, so its been just over 4 years, the graphics were pretty shocking when i first started also but i miss them and all the old untouchable lot,

jaaaames
curt
dano7
daraghh
nicko

and many more, such a shame this site doesnt have these people here still and the activity that was once there.

oh tyler
crazy_dave
crazy_dave
02:28 Sat 25 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Boz is back in town!

Welcome back! Remember you when I first joined pool and snooker in 2005

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:54 Sat 25 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
7-8 years! Jesus, and for all of you that were wondering when i started it was may 2009 on my first account mufc_4_life, so its been just over 4 years, the graphics were pretty shocking when i first started also but i miss them and all the old untouchable lot,

jaaaames
curt
dano7
daraghh
nicko

and many more, such a shame this site doesnt have these people here still and the activity that was once there.

oh tyler

Ohh Curt miss you
garethclin
garethclin
01:47 Mon 27 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

now i feel really old haha , coming up to 6 years on this game lol

i agree with adam... bomjaza just wins tourneys mainly thats why hes ranked so high , i_am_god was a big player that never comes on anymore , mr_maximum when he was on was top class , rustythedog fester2007 all old players who were top class , i think its just the older guys who come on seem to just come on for a knock now they dont want to push to challenge top spot , well I do thats why im targeting the cents ladder in power and trying to get as high as possible still

yes a new era of players coming through but the old players could easily get back to their best if they played more
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Is the new era of Funky Snooker finally coming through ?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.