Once In A Lifetime Tournament

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:33 Thu 10 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I think everyone needs to realize that they have to be there and register just like for any other tourney!!!
Posting here does not sign you up lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:02 Thu 10 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I think everyone needs to realize that they have to be there and register just like for any other tourney!!!
Posting here does not sign you up lol
im in
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:33 Fri 11 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I swear you said the 10th fs, came on for nothing lol goodnight all
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:51 Fri 11 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Hi. The Lord here. After discussions with Admin I am pleased to Announce a Special One off... ONCE IN A LIFETIME Tournament!!!

Sunday 13th October. 9PM Aracde Tournament.

128 Entrants! One Great Tournament. One Great Champion.

All we need... is You. You to Join. Every Single one of you to Join in this very Special Tournament... in which the aim is simple, for 128 members to Join in... The Biggest Tournament of ALL TIME..... This really is Once In A Lifetime. There are No clan games taking place on this date, so everybody should be free of games... an historic night.. all we need is you to Join.. and be part of the biggest tournament FunkySnooker has Ever and WILL EVER see!

So Make sure you are here on Sunday 13th, at 9pm.. tell everybody, and get everybody to Join!

ALL MEMBERS WELCOME!!!! But be warned... there is only 128 spots available

Edited at 16:59 Tue 01/10/13 (BST)
the_guvernar
the_guvernar
23:47 Fri 11 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
is this tournament for double ranking points like the others ,or like the old days ,point free
m_wood
m_wood
01:29 Sat 12 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
is this tournament for double ranking points like the others ,or like the old days ,point free

The Tournament is Ranked so yes will be Double Ranking Points, Ranked Tournaments are Alot more Popular than Unranked, More to Play for....

2 DAYS TO GO

Are you ready?

Who will be the FINAL 4... Who will Win !!!!
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
03:26 Sat 12 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll win
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:03 Sat 12 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
haha you wish, i say scotty2hotti will be winner, if he joins

maybe m_wood, since hes number1 at arcade

Edited at 18:07 Sat 12/10/13 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:00 Sun 13 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ill be there.. well i will aslong as over 70 people join if not then i wont.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:21 Sun 13 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ill be there.. well i will aslong as over 70 people join if not then i wont.
weeeaak
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:03 Sun 13 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm gonna say whocares8x8 or i_am_blessed if they join
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:17 Sun 13 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Cheers bro il take that as a compliment
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:30 Sun 13 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I'd make tyler favourite..just depends if he get drawn against a tapper! He will get annoyed and smash :Pi_am_blessed
m_wood
m_wood
18:49 Sun 13 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
This is it guys

http://www.funkysnooker.com/tournaments/65364

Tonight is the Night! Fingers crossed we get the High Numbers, ive certainly done my best to promote this and get the word out! Just hope people remember......... & read their inboxes! lol
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
18:56 Sun 13 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah i must remember to put you on ignore for sending me one or two messages when i already stated on the thread you tagged me on that i was not interested Some people can not take a hint i suppose
m_wood
m_wood
18:59 Sun 13 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah i must remember to put you on ignore for sending me one or two messages when i already stated on the thread you tagged me on that i was not interested Some people can not take a hint i suppose

Out of interest, why arent you interested?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:04 Sun 13 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
It is Arcade.

It will take ages if it got the maximum numbers.

I don't have that much time on my hands even for a clan game.

I think the promotion of it was a little annoying.

Mainly due to the time it would take though, plus i have a few movies i would like to watch tonight. Oh yeah and Arcade = Once in a life time event, tappers will be out in force to be the winner except the experienced few players that enjoy cracking it open
m_wood
m_wood
19:12 Sun 13 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
It is Arcade. Arcade is the Most Popular, other game types would never get the numbers

It will take ages if it got the maximum numbers. - it is a guarenteed finish by 1145pm, I expect it to be finished at 11pm mind

I don't have that much time on my hands even for a clan game. Make an exception, its a one off!

I think the promotion of it was a little annoying. haha i gotta promote it to make people aware!

Mainly due to the time it would take though, plus i have a few movies i would like to watch tonight. Watch Mean Girls Another day man! Oh yeah and Arcade = Once in a life time event, tappers will be out in force to be the winner except the experienced few players that enjoy cracking it open

Gonna be a strong field of players, tappers in every tourn thats just the way it is. There will never be another tournament with these numbers again! We are all on Funky because we like snooker & playing... it'd be a shame to miss out on something where alot of the Funky Community are going to take part in it. Be nice to see you join, if not then enjoy Lindsay Lohan !

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:18 Sun 13 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Might give it a wee sneaky peak. Only if there is actually over 70-80.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:43 Sun 13 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Make an exception? People have lives off this site remember, mine involves a wife and a young boy who i look after most of the day + i have other things on my mind Plus my wife is home early tonight for once, don't get to see each other much, don't know if that is a good thing but for now it is not

Wouldn't be any skin off my nose if i missed it. Going by the expected time that is nearly a full three hours just to play one tournament, if people have the time then fair play to them.

As for movies i am more of a Horror and Comedy type of guy but it is nice to know what you like Mr Wood now i see why your name is wood

Edited at 16:47 Sun 13/10/13 (BST)
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Once In A Lifetime Tournament

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.