are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Good Bye All

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:52 Thu 18 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Well where to start on this, the short story is basically I am leaving this site and deactivating my account for good. I have been on this site for nearly 6 years but it is time for me to go for good. Funky is not what it use to be there was a good community and nice people but in recent years it has gone downhill it's not fun anymore. I am deactivating because I don't want to find myself crawling back to this site, I need to move on from this game i wouldn't be surprised if more and more people left as this site is dying things need to change but i don't want to be part of it no more. The sites got boring it feels like no one is running it anymore hardly any mods or admins are around. nick needs to do more to keep people interested. But yea basically i'm moving on in my life and this is my final goodbye. Thanks to all the friends I have had on this site even though theirs only a handful that still play.

Isaac.

If any of my friends want to keep in touch feel free to follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/skippy150

Thanks for the good times.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:35 Thu 18 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I disagree with the opinion of people leave due to the site becoming stale, I have always enjoyed this site and still do, its a good game and the only decent snooker game online, if you really love this game you would play it no matter what. The game is enjoyable to play, however people grow up, most of the players have moved on and realised the game isn't worth playing as much as they was playing, but its got nothing to do with the fact Nick doesn't change anything. Life happens.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:04 Thu 18 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
i agree with cam ... its nothing to do with what nick does or doesn't do quite frankly people have lives have children,work, careers to think about and funky isn't the be all and end all.... i thankfully still manage to spend a lot of time on here nowhere near as much as i used to though as its just not possible with everything in my personal life. This is the same for many others, changes happen in peoples lives which mean they can't get on then when they spend 6 to 8 months away although the love for the site is still there they only come on sporadically as that is all that is possible... as cam said if you really enjoyed playing pool/snooker then you would play regardless of your friends no long being here as the game is still excellent and the best you can find online.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
20:50 Thu 18 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
No, I do think it has to do with the fact that the site doesn't attract nearly as many newcomers anymore. If it was simply due to people getting old, we'd have new ones coming in to keep the numbers up. This isn't happening.

Until this site becomes playable on phones/tablets, numbers will continue to remain very low.
crazy_dave
crazy_dave
00:32 Wed 24 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm going to cap this, good luck issac and would love to see you in gen chat in the future! Good luck matey.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Good Bye All

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.