Game stats and resets

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:19 Tue 17 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I've reset once, but never really placed carom properly beforehand, over 350 games, and just about hitting 36%

By the sounds of it, it's a long winded process to become that 'good player' thing.

I find playing better opposition helps a lot, for me, thats everyone else though
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
03:37 Tue 17 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Original stats here.
emmajackson
emmajackson
12:54 Fri 27 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I've never reset and this is my only ever account

me too
ibegood
ibegood
21:56 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
having problem viewing peoples stats or my own , when i click on photo nothing happens. How do i activate viewing
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
22:10 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
having problem viewing peoples stats or my own , when i click on photo nothing happens. How do i activate viewing

You don't have to activate viewing, it should come up automatically when you click on somebodies name/profile. Sounds like an issue with your browser as they should load up to the far right.
veryeasy
veryeasy
23:05 Thu 21 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
anyone else have any suggestions for viewing stats
used different browser no success , still think there is a way of activating stats. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
veryeasy
veryeasy
23:10 Thu 21 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
ibegood did you have any success ?
broyds
broyds
13:48 Thu 16 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm of the opinion that your stats should reflect the whole picture of the time you've been registered, not just the bit you think looks best.

All a bit vain imo, it's a game.

I've got 4k wins and lost 3k in orig, only ever one account - makes me Mr average

I also think the amount of resetting lowers the credability of rank points/position anyway

I completely agree. I hate resetters sounds nasty I know, but to me it is cheating. They look like they have a really low score and they end up beating you.

I think stats should reflect to how you are as a player throughout the whole time you have been on funkysnooker not for vanity reason to make people think your a better player.
spinner
spinner
Admin
16:12 Fri 17 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
^^ Remember before resetting was possible, people just deleted and recreated their accounts. The reason resetting was requested so much was to put an end to "fake newbies", as you can now see how long a member has been here and if they have reset.

All my stats are original, signed up when the site went public
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Game stats and resets

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.