are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

my Power Ball Hero

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:12 Sat 21 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I've been playing funky a long time now. Am always watching (if not playing) Power games when the Top10 are involved but they never play for the top break. Not even when playing an opponent who is far their lesser or in a white-flag situation.

I wish I had the skill, but i don't. So I wish the top players like dvz, clifton188, kilimanjaro, bomjaza, whocares8x8, would live/play up to their abilities. Damn it, push yourselves! (especially in front of intermediate or novice players!!), and go for it: power red to baulk; colour; red to baulk; colour; red to baulk; etc.

I write all this as a dedi - a big fat YOU-THE-MAN-AMONG-ALL MEN- dedi to spirit_2010 who has been the first player to ever try it.

Respect to you Sir
clifton188
clifton188
02:17 Sat 21 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
i rarely even play power lol but when i do the priority is to win the game
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
06:18 Sat 21 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think a very wise man told me not to pot the power ball until third from last red remaining..
joeyy
joeyy
19:04 Sat 21 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I agree in principle (especially with bomjaza)
and though I was a little insulted not to make your list of top players....
I hate to point out that though spirit_2010 is undoubtedly a great player, his highest power break stands at 175, 49th in the table and far below the likes of dvz, clifton and whocares (and dare I say it...me!)
saying that, when I feel my game is flowing I tend to try and get as many power zone shots in as possible, and even when not I try to get a couple in, sometimes disastrously as twice recently fouled black from that position in power play in the space of 2 games.
Fact is though I guess some people are more terrified of losing by missing a shot than they would be pleased at smashing a high break and that is their decision.

p.s. the real shout out should be to _nerdzz_ who holds the highest break despite not liking power at all but then he holds high breaks in higher regard than simply winning games and duly has my respect for that
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:23 Sat 21 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I just aim for cents, when i go for 200 things go wrong, particularly when aiming for baulk
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

my Power Ball Hero

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.