Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Dollars & Cents XIII - Current Cup Champions + 4 Time League Champions.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 15354
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:42 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Our Silverware History:
Season 18 (FTL): Won Cup
Season 15: Won Plate
Season 14: Won Clan, Bonus League + Plate
Season 13: Won Clan + Bonus League
Season 10: Won Bonus League + Cup
Season 8: Won Bonus League
Season 7: Won Clan + Bonus League
Season 6: Won Bonus League + Plate
Season 5: Won Cup
Season 4: Won Clan + Bonus League
Season 3: Won Clan + Bonus League

Season 3 is when we formed (April 2010), I captained Hustlers in Season 2 (2nd in League) and in very first season in 2010 (Won Clan League with Hustlers).

Nice going!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:43 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Congrats for winning the Cup guys. Nice to see you lot winning a trophy in the last season.

Thanks pal, won quite a lot looking at stats but been cold for two to three seasons
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:43 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Can a Mod Change this thread to, Dollars & Cents XIII - Current Cup Champions + 4 Time League Champions.

cheers
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:44 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey guys with the departure of the league, unfortunately D&C must come to a close and this clan are the most successful clan in league history and won more titles than any other team (4 league titles) but if interest was there, others could catch and potentially overtake us.

Would like to thank arpeggi (who i created the clan with), Seb (for his ability to captain and must say thanks as when my net was down Seb stepped up like a boss in the league) and other long standing members such as crazy_greg and rank_stinger (and those i haven't mentioned) and can't forget anyone who played for us over the almost 6 years i have captained this great clan.

Thanks to all the clans who entered over the seasons and giving us some nice matches.

Never thought D&C would outlast the league but it did sadly and never wanted to end D&C.

Sayonara D&C and will bring this back once the league has more interest which i hope you will come back.

Note: Only me, Seb or Greg is allowed to bring back D&C due to History

Up to members whether we Cap this or keep it open for Chats and Achievements.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:02 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
HH vs PHO
Arc: _nerdzz_ - legend_pot

* This one is quite important for standings so urge both players to send info, no info is no points and would be a heartbreak to lose that way.

FSD vs PHO
Reg: destroyer_v2 vs allypunk
Orig: pilbyjoel vs adam_147
Mixed: timpark 0 vs 1 clifton188

* Only two of these went to default but after seeing Cliffys results page i see its Regular so Orig and Mixed go to default.

* Fairly important for standings as would decide last place so urge all teams to send info.

CoD vs FSD
Original: dvz vs pilbyjoel
Mixed: dvz 3 vs 0 timpark

* Fairly important for standings as would decide last place (potentially 3rd too but unlikely) so urge all teams to send info.

Need these by Sunday Morning and then next week i'll look through threads for records, will be more difficult as i haven't got a fixture page on excel this season. If Captains want to help me by sending me their Season Fixtures they are more than welcome
crazy_dave
crazy_dave
13:29 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Can a Mod Change this thread to, Dollars & Cents XIII - Current Cup Champions + 4 Time League Champions.

cheers

Done
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:33 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
thanks mate
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:31 Thu 21 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Defaults

HH vs PHO
Arc: _nerdzz_ - legend_pot (2-0)

FSD vs PHO
Orig: pilbyjoel vs adam_147 (1-3)
Mixed: timpark 0 vs 1 clifton188 (0-3 default, 0-4 total)

CoD vs FSD
Original: dvz vs pilbyjoel (0-0)
Mixed: dvz 3 vs 0 timpark (0-0 default, 3-0 total)

Final Standings

Name.....Points......Rem.........+/-
PHO........155.............0..........79
HH...........119.............0..........16
D&C........119.............0...........6
CoD.........110.............0.........21
AS..............81............0.........-69
FSD...........78.............0.........-53

D&C and HH tied Second but HH has more Frame Difference

If you have any questions or comments about these defaults, please message me and I'll be happy to discuss/argue the decisions with you. Please keep it off the threads.

Over Next Few days will look through threads then post, once that is done the league will close officially but can still arrange friendly clan matches if you choose to do so.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:04 Fri 22 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
FTL (Season 1), Season 18 Record
http://funkysnookerclanleague.freeforums.org/post2654.html#p2654

Records are done and found here, i'm not sure it is 100% accurate but without fixtures in excel this season then i had to trust updates on clan threads and found some fixtures with difficulty.

Up to you if you want to check for mistakes and if you do let me know and will edit the records page.

With that said it is with sad regret that the league on snooker will now close down due to lack of interest.

Would like to thank everyone who took part over the 5 3/4 months the league has been ran and would like to thank all clans who took part. More memorable clans (FSE, D&C, Hustlers, All Starz, Total Dom, UT, Black Ballers and more).

Would also like to say a special thank you to Seb (whocares8x8) as about two year ago my net was faulty (due to ISP) and he ran the league single handed for two or three seasons.

Would also like to thank Pool as without FCL, we may have not even had a league as i got basic rules from them (Defaults especially) and you the community who also made the league rules.

Will keep Discussion thread open and then if the time is right we can come back but needs more general interest (looking around 50 at a bare minimum) and hopefully run the Original League again if we do bring it back.

Up to you guys if you want to cap your thread or arrange clan friendlies with your own rules.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:11 Sun 15 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
not back, just a bump while i remember, to save archived.
Pages: 15354
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dollars & Cents XIII - Current Cup Champions + 4 Time League Champions.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.