Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:04 Wed 8 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
the only issues ive had wityh this site is not enough numbers,
biggest tourn points win ive had is 504 points, now im lucky to get above 150 in a single win.. coupled with the fact of too much dominance by certain players (not naming due to site policy) causes the game to become less interesting.

i run windows xp with ie 8 and have never had a problem
chezz021_v2
chezz021_v2
21:23 Wed 8 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
the only issues ive had wityh this site is not enough numbers,
biggest tourn points win ive had is 504 points, now im lucky to get above 150 in a single win.. coupled with the fact of too much dominance by certain players (not naming due to site policy) causes the game to become less interesting.

i run windows xp with ie 8 and have never had a problem

You!!!... abiding by site policy!!!... someone catch me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:13 Thu 6 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I feel peoples pain re the lack of traffic on the site, I am a long time player here, most of my time playing these days is playing as a guest while i am skiving at work (no point playing on account name as boss might come back and i will lose ratio / points etc, boo hoo you say!!!) suggestion is re social media.... i am only on twitter / linkedin regarding social media for business etc and not personal (I am not on facebook or similar) but i am thinking,,, re twitter..why not spam with various hashtags for traffic ? or even when snooker events are happening and you have the opportunity to advertise with other websites hashtags that they prompt? just a thought as i would hate to see the site suffer, spam away ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:22 Thu 6 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
re last post i am happy to set up a personal twitter account and spam away if needs be / site permitting
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:32 Thu 6 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
We've got one already mate @funkysnooker, I think dgen (James) runs it, this could definitely go along way in getting the numbers up I think!! Get a move on James #2posts!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:00 Thu 6 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Fair do's, keep the site going on !!! i need this to skive at work!!!!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:58 Thu 6 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Cam runs it but rarely use Twitter

May go on it later but may need a regular twitter user
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:52 Thu 6 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Cam runs it but rarely use Twitter

May go on it later but may need a regular twitter user

I am very busy on my own personal Twitter with the boxing site and Podcast.

If anybody would like access to the Funky Snooker Twitter then please private me for the details, the more people using it the better to get the word out there.
tinie_v17
tinie_v17
20:43 Tue 18 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
The chat room used to be full of people that would pm each other asking asl and what not. Basically using it as a weird sort of dating site.

Now that tinder has been made there is no need for this site anymore I guess.
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Rapid Decrease in Funky Snooker Players

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.