gg..... insulting

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
budweiser
budweiser
00:53 Mon 22 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Good game (gg) is a friendly polite way of saying you enjoyed the game, its not offensive in any way, its better someone speaking or saying something than nothing at all.

This site needs more people to speak in a nice manor than the ones who cause trouble over a game, its here to be enjoyed.

cortez
cortez
04:51 Tue 23 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I just say gg & ul out of sportsmanship..If they dont like it..Just dont reply back

Damn how did you know!? Haha
timpark
timpark
23:02 Fri 26 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I do not know what people think, but do you not find it annoying when a player breaks off pots all the balls or a big enough break to win and then says

gg...........

I can clear from the snooker and have, usually I just wait for the other player to say. wp, then ill give a thank you.

but lets face facts.

it is not a ''gg''

if only one person played,

sometimes, sportsmanship can border over into bad sportsmanship in my opinion. insulting behaviour.

hi mate,,i totally agree with you on this one..its one of pet hates ,i also know that the majority of folk who do it ,it is just their way of saying something when the game ends,,but that doesn't take away how annoying it is,

there is one thing that is worse,its when a player says "gg ul"before the game breaks off....i cant be the only one who's had that,,am i?
timpark
timpark
23:08 Fri 26 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I do not know what people think, but do you not find it annoying when a player breaks off pots all the balls or a big enough break to win and then says

gg...........

I can clear from the snooker and have, usually I just wait for the other player to say. wp, then ill give a thank you.

but lets face facts.

it is not a ''gg''

if only one person played,

sometimes, sportsmanship can border over into bad sportsmanship in my opinion. insulting behaviour.

enjoy it when you can..the way the site is going there will be nobody to play at all....and im not kidding
chezz021_v2
chezz021_v2
00:50 Sat 27 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Personally, I think that is the most ridiculous thing I've read, gg is for me, just being polite!

I think that the fact he beat you in one go, kind of annoyed you, and you've taken it the wrong way.

I think this thread was posted because you was having a bad day/game, and it's annoyed you, I've done it before

My opinion though...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:12 Sat 4 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
a game requires 2 people to play

so i see your point.

if one person plays and the other does not have a go but just watches. this is not a game. so gg is non applicable.

people probably say it like tim park says to simply end the game without silence

there is nothing ''good'' about watching somebody play funkysnooker and you do not get one shot.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:16 Sat 4 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
i should add if your the person who has broke off and cleared then maybe instead of saying gg

you should say

best game of my life or did you enjoy watching? maybe, haha i have just wasted some minutes of your life, how do you feel?

atleast it is an honest response of happiness.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:17 Sat 4 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
the most logical thing to write when you do this should be,

sorry!
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

gg..... insulting

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.