Do you think funky snooker will last much longer?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

broyds
broyds
16:26 Sun 5 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I have been a member of this site now for just over 5 years and I absolutely love it and have never got bored of it. I am no longer able to play real snooker as my dad who is the only other person I know who likes snooker has a very bad back and can no longer play the game and this is the closest I can get to playing the real thing. To get to the point I would be devastated if this site dies away.

Recently there doesn't seem to be any where near the amount of players that there used to be and when I join tournaments I almost always go through on a bye to the quarter final or even the semi final. In fact earlier today I won a micro arcade because I was the only one who joined. Micros used to get started within seconds because they were so popular.

Also the servers recently have been absolutely terrible, a lot of the time you have to wait 30 seconds for your opponent to take each shot. i am seriously worried that this site is coming to an end.

What do you all think?
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
16:51 Sun 5 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Due to the popularity of other devices such as tablets etc (which Funky isn't available on) and the fact that there is no advertising for the site, there is no influx of new players.
The majority of the older players who came on thick and fast has evidently fizzled out as people have moved on in their lives as many were quite young-ish. There are obviously quite a few long term loyal members who have stuck around, but the java/browser issues certainly aren't helping.
Personally I don't think the site will 'die' as there are members who will always be around, but with no advertising for the site or java improvements and general maintenance there is no way for a large amount of new players to join or any incentive for older players to return.
broyds
broyds
19:20 Sun 5 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah, I see where you are coming from. Shame not more is done to advertise the site and improve maintenance.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Do you think funky snooker will last much longer?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.