are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

In Need Of A Java Version To Play Again

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:26 Sat 16 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Afternoon all it's Cam, been off the site since July last year, just logged in to see if the site is still going, I am looking to play again but my new java isn't right for the site to play on, can someone send or post me a link to get through and back on the game ? would be much appreciated.

Also shame to see the clan league has closed down completely, but it was inevitable with the decrease over the last few years.

Anybody notable still around and fancy a few once I get on ?

Thanks again.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:29 Sat 16 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:31 Sat 16 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Saw you deactivated mate and was sad to see, good that you are still floating about though.

Be good to see a few notable players still on?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:34 Sat 16 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not many on nowadays Cam, not many staying either due to all java issues
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:52 Sat 16 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Java 8 Update 31 works too pal (link on community page)
hutch1971
hutch1971
19:01 Sat 16 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
hi cam good to see you back mate look forward to you getting frozen out of tourns mate lol
daviking
daviking
18:41 Wed 27 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Ok so I decided to try the game at home and chose to install the 8.31 release since I dont need corporate access. 2nd Tournament game I get this :

Posted Image

Cant click any buttons, had to close java via control panel.
How is this better than just using the latest Java and closing the box? At least then you can usually keep playing.
bruceyboy123
bruceyboy123
20:34 Wed 27 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I keep getting the same thing daviking. Really annoying!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:48 Thu 28 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Ok so I decided to try the game at home and chose to install the 8.31 release since I dont need corporate access. 2nd Tournament game I get this :

Posted Image

Cant click any buttons, had to close java via control panel.
How is this better than just using the latest Java and closing the box? At least then you can usually keep playing.

You press Run, its as simple as that, i chose Run and Remember and not been notified since. It asks me to update java everyday but i close it.
daviking
daviking
23:20 Thu 28 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I guess you misread. Thats what happens when you open the game first, you have to activate Java, click allow and remember and its fine.

This happens during tournament games - you can't click any buttons, its completely frozen and the process has to be stopped. If you use the latest version of Java you can click run or cancel and carry on, but version 8.31 just locks up. What am I missing?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:24 Fri 29 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well its never happened with me or anyone i recommended this to. I know it works, only had one white screen (browser not java) in about a year, no disconnections and tested with destroyer and hutch in a tournament with no crashes and people moaned about them more than anyone else (even labeling hutch a cheat) so why would i go to a new version with all sorts of problems from a version I KNOW works. Even Admin said you need to downgrade so redownload your new java if you need to but don't cry when problems resurface.

Meh not going to reply to you as its a waste of time.

Edited at 13:33 Fri 29/01/16 (GMT)
dvz
dvz
13:28 Sat 30 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
i had the freeze thing, then installed the latest java 8,71 - but it wasnt working at first then reset comp n started letting me hit the 'run' bit when i played a prem member
daviking
daviking
17:08 Sat 30 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thankyou for the reply degeneratio (even though you said you wouldn't )

It is clear that different things must work for different configurations. You have friends who say your suggestion works, and as dvz has said, the latest version also works
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

In Need Of A Java Version To Play Again

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.