game freezing up

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

colin777
colin777
01:27 Tue 26 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
OK let me first say this is not a rant because I got a warning for cheating ie taking a few points off someone who was willing to lose and be a complete jerk off. This is happening on a regular basis now, and it happens when it is there shot not mine the game stops and I have to wait for them to get back in game I have no intentions by the way to pay 10 pound a year to be subjected to this poor game play and never been tempted to pay into something where there is a lack of admin support, or friendliness, never experienced it to be honest. I was admin on counter strike for years, and they made you feel welcome part of the family but on counterstrike you have headphones with a mic and able to have banter and get to know the people and admin. I have played on here for some years now and can honestly say I wouldn't have a clue who the admin are. Any way getting back to the point I have never experienced freeze up so much in all my life and would like admin to check this out I now know they exist because I got a warning for so called cheating but hey maybe you planted this guy to catch us out because you got nothing better to do have a nice day admin ban me if ya like I got counterstrike just cause to play and none of them freeze up like your site does this is poor for a very simple snooker game. I suggest you spend more time with your customers and get tto know them and more time making it a good experience for new and old to play here.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

game freezing up

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.