Strange glitch on shot

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

oobujoobu
oobujoobu
20:26 Tue 2 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just had the weirdest thing happen to me on a shot in arcade, anyone else seen this?

Going for the yellow which was on its spot, and the white was roughly halfway between the yellow and blue spot.

I wanted to hit the yellow full ball not very hard and with full topspin. So I rolled the white and it went slowly towards the yellow (topspin definitely applied), then when it hit the yellow, the white bounced back as though extreme screw had been applied at full pace (even though it was rolling slowly!).

Bizarre, anyone seen similar?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:52 Tue 2 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Very bizarre, not seen that one before.... best I've seen is tapping at a ball on the cushion and it gradually going into the cushion, i.e. off the table All got to be due to the physics commands being used within java and edge\collision detection.
budweiser
budweiser
11:46 Wed 10 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
On funky anything is possible!
colin777
colin777
02:27 Tue 12 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah tell me about it sick of people having like a minute and half on a 20 second table wtf this is terrible, a joke, and then they get penalty for time, if I go to zero the white ball goes straight away, not a second more but some people seem to have magical powers and can have as much time as they like.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Strange glitch on shot

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.