Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:15 Mon 22 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 14:49 Mon 22/02/16 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:33 Wed 24 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Why is premium still allowed to be touted regardless of the website only working for people that downgrade java and leave themselves open to security issues as a result?

If i upgrade am i then able to get a refund for a broken product?

Thanks.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:03 Thu 25 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Off to play a game that works and doesn't freeze me out of games.

This place used to be welcoming...Complete joke!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:12 Thu 25 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Unfortunately Koko there was once a time where this thread would reach 3 maybe 4 pages long with the majority of responses from moderators or admin.

It's a shame though, because this site has fallen a long way from what it once was.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:30 Thu 25 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Agreed mate. I remember it well.

I think the current set of staff have lost interest due to being left in the lurch over java issues. They all give their time for free, yet the owner or an associate can't find 5 minutes to log in and address things? At this rate it feels like the owner is taking money for a product he knows is faulty by simply not showing his face.

I see the main admin account logged in 2 weeks ago to stop it auto-deactivating, so somebody is lurking in the background.

http://www.funkysnooker.com/member/admin

Are these guys really still helping with a snub like that? If they know the owner is ill then i take it back, but everything is pointing to the owner simply vanishing and leaving them looking like dummies imo.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Issue regarding Funky

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.