Interested in clans?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11011
buckjam
buckjam
20:19 Sat 28 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hang on a minute. I was having a giggle but now not so much. Dgen is doing the leg work and sorting out the league. No one else came to the plate to start it all so its his show. Lets at least start the season with some semblance of harmony and do what he wants and deserves. If you dont like the decisions hes making then sod off back into the games rooms and find games there to play...........eh!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:36 Sat 28 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks mate for the post, Still got FBL Golden Cue to code (doing that now but mini breaks) which will take another day, then i have to copy FBL Table and edit for Super League which could take up to a week. After that i have Snooker to check and code.

Got to do this while the Tanks Marathon is on (May 31st to June 19th) as i don't want to miss out on a high tier premium, won't be on much probably the week before June 19th as parents go away and i'll be tanking to get the tank. XCOM comes out on 16th (a game i wanted for few months, poorer version but its XCOM) but after 19th i'll be back to normal, playing XCOM in the Morning.

Then i have three Pool events to maintain (Tour, Endurance and Euro 2016), it is a lot of work for one person but brought this back due to popular demand, All i ask is a little patience with the work i have to do as i can only do one thing at a time which focusing on Pool Excel first.

Sorry it's not what you want to hear but i'm too polite to write what Jamie put (even though it isn't negative).

Those are my plans for next month.
mightypot000
mightypot000
20:38 Sat 28 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hang on a minute. I was having a giggle but now not so much. Dgen is doing the leg work and sorting out the league. No one else came to the plate to start it all so its his show. Lets at least start the season with some semblance of harmony and do what he wants and deserves. If you dont like the decisions hes making then sod off back into the games rooms and find games there to play...........eh!!

lethal
booby_trap
booby_trap
21:57 Sat 28 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I like the idea of a preseason. Since I'm a Pooler and never played clans on snooker, it will give time to get the feel for matches before they matter at all.
roxbury_100
roxbury_100
02:00 Sun 29 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm all for pre-season matches, I think it's a good representation of how the league will end up going. Also if all the players are as active as people claim they are, it won't take long to complete the fixture.

On another note regarding team names, the first decent suggestion anyone in my clan says here will stand as I've got nothing still and we need something very soon to start a thread
m_wood
m_wood
02:12 Sun 29 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
do pre season friendlies for tomorrow then, you dont need excel n stuff for that because every team has the fixtures on their threads

crack on lad!!!!!

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:55 Sun 29 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll take that as a sign up Rox, PC currently being moved downstairs so won't have net until later. I'll ask for lists tonight BUT fixtures won't be out until tomorrow night earliest even if all clans won't sign anyone else and get lists early as not rushing through things.

I'll do a new thread for the rules when i get the time then ask staff to cap it as not got time to do a website with excel and tanks but if this season is successful then I'll do one next season.
count_raven
count_raven
14:58 Sun 29 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
thats ok james.

so format will be 6 frames of

arcade
regular
original
carom

?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:05 Sun 29 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yup
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:11 Sun 29 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thats cool James, will we be playing two games or just the one game? for pre season i mean.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:56 Sun 29 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Pre Season Friendlies

Can Captains send me lineups for both fixtures.

Game Types should be in this order:
Arcade
Regular
Original
Carom

Dead Meat vs Anger Management
Heaven and Hell vs Roxbury's Clan
Dead Meat vs Heaven and Hell
Big Breakers vs Anger Management
Big Breakers vs Roxbury's Clan

Fixtures will be out Monday if all Captains send me lists today (Later i get lists, Later Release), This gives players a small window to sign players. Once Fixture starts then you must stick with that team for the set.

Format will be:
6 Frames of your type, 2 games of Killer (2v2 or more if teams even).

Clans also must complete at least 6 out of 8 games to qualify and rest go to Defaults Team.

Cheers.
daviking
daviking
02:51 Mon 30 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey folks. I'm really interested in joining a clan, been here a long time off and on over the years. Actively practising for the league. Hope someone will give me a chance to join the fun
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:05 Mon 30 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Sis has to do some Job Search tonight so it could be tomorrow onwards when fixtures are out unless Dan sends me lists this afternoon.

Cheers.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:55 Mon 30 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Still around for a bit so if destroyer_v2 can send lists i'll do it tonight if i am around.

No real set deadline for teamlist but realistically by tomorrow night would be good.

cheers
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:17 Tue 31 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Destroyer on so if I get a list then I'll do fixtures tomorrow when I'm on. Probably teatime as tanks ops start tomorrow and want to spend much time as possible on tanks.

Cheers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:18 Tue 31 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I can do it for you mate this once if you like so you can focus on tanks tomorrow. If he sends list just send the games to me quick and ill do it all
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:39 Tue 31 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
No list sent yet. Normally like to give 3 days for clan lists so will give until tomorrow teatime then random his list to get friendly started.

Think that's fair. I'll send you list of matches later Jay mate, all entered except Big Breakers and I'll ask Dan to send to you if I'm not free
booby_trap
booby_trap
16:49 Tue 31 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Guess we see who the trouble clan is gonna be
booby_trap
booby_trap
16:50 Tue 31 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:08 Thu 2 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Question:

Doing Schedule with 5 Teams will take 5 Sets with 2x League per Fixture (with BYES) but i need to fit 5 Cup games and knockouts into five sets so are clans happy with 2 cup games (BYE system and last or first set can have 1 cup game).

Deadline would be three weeks per game due to the amount so estimate of 16 weeks including the transfer window.

Or i can hand 1 League and 1 Cup Match with 2 week deadline which would take 21 weeks.

Up to you guys
Pages: 11011
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Interested in clans?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.