Interested in clans?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11920
chezz
chezz
14:46 Fri 5 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm practising all game types, I need a break from carom, as I may have burnt myself out with that type, the downside of playing 1 type only
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:53 Fri 5 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah i trained in Orig (with odd Arc), then moved to Carom then Reg.

Never been into Arc or Power much
chezz
chezz
14:55 Fri 5 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I want to focus on regular myself, I feel that's where I'd be best at in snooker, not really an arcade fan myself either
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:48 Fri 5 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thank god as i hate the player can play twice thing, only use it now and then as it is currently around.

PS - Davi i never once said it was Dan's fault. Although changing java and stuff can be a right pain. I finally done it myself though as i actually wanted a chance to play a tournament on here without the java problem.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:06 Fri 5 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I want to focus on regular myself, I feel that's where I'd be best at in snooker, not really an arcade fan myself either

you wanna get better at reg? my advice is dont play me :D
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:11 Fri 5 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thank god as i hate the player can play twice thing, only use it now and then as it is currently around.

Yep was brought in as clans were struggling in the new year and was used a bit to complete fixtures either by inactivity or deadline day.

League is a little stronger but still struggling with activity as HH and BAU has found out and gave them dispensations to make fixtures easier for them.

Hoping it picks up next season without the rule there as four less subs you can use (still have four) so it is risky removing the rule but if players want Golden Cue and other things then it needs to go.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:02 Fri 5 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I still think Golden Cue could work anyway even if a player did play twice in a fixture. All you need to do is not count that second game that they played in that fixture. As long as the initial game they had counts then it is fair too everyone.

You don't normally see a swap on snooker so would be easy to keep track of what game was actually first as most who have used the rule (like myself) have usually waited until a few days before the deadline.

I don't know how you do your coding James but when i was doing it on pool from left to right mine was like this for the coding columns -

Player - Game One - Game Two - Percentage

Obviously i had the frames for and against hidden on the website (mostly due to the dang thing would not fit right on the page). Game one and two then had two extra columns below them for coding to fit in the for and against section of each one so it all calculated correctly.

Maximum games a player can play is two each set anyway (that is if they have two teams to play). I don't think it would be too hard to keep track of that and from experience the coding is pretty much the same you just got to stay focused and not enter the wrong score.

Regardless would work either way you do it. Whether that rule stays or go (think depending on some activity)
Pages: 11920
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Interested in clans?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.