Interested in clans?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
kilimanjaro
kilimanjaro
01:22 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I might be ...but looking at that list I see 3 or more that are unreliable and prone to be off for ages and one just plain unreliable, but if it gets enough numbers and the format is right I'd be in .
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:18 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
canned_long in (no posting rights)

was umma so no longer welcome.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:35 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
As Umma seems to be trying to get in the League, Won't get in as long as i'm a Runner. I'm debating whether to add a one month account age with signings. Not what i want to do but because of one idiot, i may not have a choice as any new account could be him and one measure to keep him out.

If i had a Staff Member to help, they could check but he's good at avoiding Admin so just one barrier.

If he sneaks in and i find out then the match involving him would be void, Teams won't be punished though.

So in effect Ummagumma is banned from the league.
joeyy
joeyy
17:15 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
suppose I could be tempted
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:21 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Those people on Warning list, those would stand as well.
http://funkysnookerclanleague.freeforums.org/list-of-defaulters-conceders-etc-t198.html

As the League is continuous.

Players Interested:
mightypot000
sarahh
count_raven
dgeneratio
buckjam
i_am_blessed (Java)
_wales_lad_
immortal
roxbury_100
jon_jones__
Intincros
quickpot_147
destroyer_v2
crazykid
mr_legend
legend_pot
granite
dvz
crazy_greg
virtuoso147_
kilimanjaro (Maybe)
joeyy
jimi_clapton

23 now
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:23 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I might be ...but looking at that list I see 3 or more that are unreliable and prone to be off for ages and one just plain unreliable, but if it gets enough numbers and the format is right I'd be in .

agree mate but just about interest at the moment, signups remain the same so Captains has option to decline unreliable players
mightypot000
mightypot000
19:06 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Who is this umma person and what's his story. players like him give a bad name to others and tarnish this site.
mightypot000
mightypot000
19:10 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Certainly agree with you this is the same concern i have this is why im trying to get the old players to return so the league works out.
i am ony doing this because i want the league to be back where it belongs
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:44 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Who is this umma person and what's his story. players like him give a bad name to others and tarnish this site.

He is a former Admin who got Banned some time ago, can't remember cause but probably being obsessed on the forum with negative posting. He keeps coming back under the radar from Admin, lets people know his ID by stupid posting then Deactivates to restart the process before Admin get to him.

He even has his own Newsletter site about members on this site which is aloud of garbage.

So sad that he has to keep coming back and picking on certain members with his posts.

While i'm Runner, Hopefully won't get in the League and with the One Month Rule if applied, then he has to keep an account for a full month which is torture as he can't deactivate and Admin may ban it first.
mightypot000
mightypot000
20:53 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  

He is a former Admin who got Banned some time ago, can't remember cause but probably being obsessed on the forum with negative posting. He keeps coming back under the radar from Admin, lets people know his ID by stupid posting then Deactivates to restart the process before Admin get to him.

He even has his own Newsletter site about members on this site which is aloud of garbage.

So sad that he has to keep coming back and picking on certain members with his posts.

While i'm Runner, Hopefully won't get in the League and with the One Month Rule if applied, then he has to keep an account for a full month which is torture as he can't deactivate and Admin may ban it first.

He sounds like he needs to grow up to be honest hopefully the admins get to him and players like that should be forbidden from the league as he will try to sabotage it or do something stupid. Cant the admins find his IP address and ban him for good?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:59 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Can find him but can't stop him, from what i hear its easy to change, Only way would be a Firewall or ISP Block and Admin can't do that.

I know Tanks on PC asks permission for Firewall before you install so then if you're banned, its Computer Banned then its same as an Xbox Live Ban where you have to buy a new machine.

For the first time, Admin are powerless and probably only way out is the Police but i doubt they would do anything and probably charge for wasting Police Time.
mightypot000
mightypot000
21:02 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
People like that take advantage when they know they can get away with it best thing to do would be to ignore him and prevent him joining the league.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:05 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Month Rule may do it but normally posts then deactivates before you can reply. Spammed me this morning when i was on Tanks on Xbox but i browse on tablet then so i never saw it as tablet in offline mode.
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
22:18 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
sad people with no lives, only trying to make theirs better by making others worse
roxbury_100
roxbury_100
22:56 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Can find him but can't stop him, from what i hear its easy to change, Only way would be a Firewall or ISP Block and Admin can't do that.

I know Tanks on PC asks permission for Firewall before you install so then if you're banned, its Computer Banned then its same as an Xbox Live Ban where you have to buy a new machine.

For the first time, Admin are powerless and probably only way out is the Police but i doubt they would do anything and probably charge for wasting Police Time.

Yeah, that's about right. There are ways Nick could filter out previously banned users, but he doesn't contribute to the site any more it would seem.

I guess you'll just have to be somewhat selective based upon reputation. I know that the majority of players that have put their names down will be reliable, and don't have any malicious intentions, but there are some that are not so much, and I feel putting into effect the month old account condition would be a good idea to begin with.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:02 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah its more new accounts, mighty pot is fine but umma changes so often that people thought he was umma at first when they asked about mighty pot which is understandable as was a few days old at the time but because of him people like mighty pot will be treated as a suspect for umma as his account is new, wrong indeed but i don't blame people for making that judgment.

think month rule is a good idea as then if he wants to slip under net in league, not only would he have to wait a month but none of them stupid snapshot posts to give him away then once found out then removed.

his own worst enemy
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:06 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
sad people with no lives, only trying to make theirs better by making others worse

Yeah, normally i hate the life card with a passion as i had to defend myself from an attack on Pool recently but for Umma, i'd make him the only exception as i wouldn't tell people how to live their life, if their happy, it is all that matters, in Ummas case, his happiness is our sorrow so thats an exception.

Probably like me, sits at a computer all day and unlike me, checks posts for cracks then exploits them before deactivating and restarting cycle
mightypot000
mightypot000
23:18 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah its more new accounts, mighty pot is fine but umma changes so often that people thought he was umma at first when they asked about mighty pot which is understandable as was a few days old at the time but because of him people like mighty pot will be treated as a suspect for umma as his account is new, wrong indeed but i don't blame people for making that judgment.

think month rule is a good idea as then if he wants to slip under net in league, not only would he have to wait a month but none of them stupid snapshot posts to give him away then once found out then removed.

his own worst enemy

I dont even know this Umma guy, but yh true people will think that if your account is new mine is new due to being offline for months when the league shut down and so made a new account because i couldnt get back in to me old one i think its been deleted. Anyways im here for a long time now and this will be my only account.

PS I AM NOT UMMA. i dont even know him lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:35 Tue 17 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
i believe you mate

dedi for you lot
clifton188
clifton188
14:18 Wed 18 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Wow theirs a lot more interest here than i imagined,on that basis i am interested
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Interested in clans?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.