warning sign

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
mightypot000
mightypot000
19:55 Wed 18 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
every time i play hutch or someone else for instance now it was sting i enter the game room and a screen appears saying warning and my computer freezes, this is unfair on both players how do i solve this?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:05 Wed 18 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Java 8.31 mate try that or an earlier version
mightypot000
mightypot000
20:11 Wed 18 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
iv deleted the java i currenly using tried downloading 8 31 but couldnt now its downloading 8 91?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
mightypot000
mightypot000
23:31 Tue 24 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
This java, is driving me nuts.. i have updated and changed java's about 5 times now.. and still cant play premium members..
budweiser
budweiser
23:51 Tue 24 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
At least you are online... I cant even log in, screen always black with error
mightypot000
mightypot000
23:52 Tue 24 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Yes true.. but the problem i have is it only freezes against premium members.. whats wrong with yours?
mightypot000
mightypot000
23:53 Tue 24 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
budweiser
budweiser
23:59 Tue 24 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Yes true.. but the problem i have is it only freezes against premium members.. whats wrong with yours?

No idea.. Since i got logged out cant get back online. Error, something like this > 000000000E74839593

If i knew how to sort it i would! Update java and tried all formats, including re installing my laptop and throwing it around ha
mightypot000
mightypot000
00:00 Wed 25 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  

No idea.. Since i got logged out cant get back online. Error, something like this > 000000000E74839593

If i knew how to sort it i would! Update java and tried all formats, including re installing my laptop and throwing it around ha

Ahh.. i had that problem on internet explorer i know use chrome.. still useless..
budweiser
budweiser
00:07 Wed 25 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
The site is now
mightypot000
mightypot000
00:15 Wed 25 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
The site is now

Aww i agree
daviking
daviking
00:34 Wed 25 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
You do know chrome stopped supporting most plugins about a year ago dont you?

Cant see why you're wasting time if you want to play a game, you can just google snooker games there are lots that work no bother in modern browsers.
mightypot000
mightypot000
00:41 Wed 25 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
You do know chrome stopped supporting most plugins about a year ago dont you?

Cant see why you're wasting time if you want to play a game, you can just google snooker games there are lots that work no bother in modern browsers.

Sorry.. but i didnt ask for your opinion of different snooker games im quiet happy with funky so toodles
daviking
daviking
01:01 Wed 25 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
So what was this about?

The site is now

Aww i agree

That didnt come across as quietly happy!
I suggested a way to enjoy a game with no hassles, how can that be bad?
mightypot000
mightypot000
01:03 Wed 25 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
So what was this about?

The site is now

Aww i agree

That didnt come across as quietly happy!
I suggested a way to enjoy a game with no hassles, how can that be bad?

If this post was asking about different game sites then id be happy to hear your response but it wasnt and your comment was irrelevant..
jimi_clapton
jimi_clapton
02:35 Wed 25 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Someone on Pool said summit about registering with Oracle for Java palava
booby_trap
booby_trap
08:30 Wed 25 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
This java, is driving me nuts.. i have updated and changed java's about 5 times now.. and still cant play premium members..

It's the premium cues that does it. Best fix is to sit on a game and wait till a premium member breaks vs someone else. It should let you click run. Once you click run once, it shouldn't happen till next time you log in.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:19 Wed 25 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
If you play a premium member before a tournament in a ranked or friendly game mate you will get the warning thing pop up... you just press cancel and done. If you do play in tournament though with another premium guy the message will still pop up but instead of freezing it allows you too keep pressing cancel and continue too play.

That will sort it till you log out and log in (do that and you have to repeat the above)
mightypot000
mightypot000
17:02 Wed 25 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
At first, i could get away with clicking cancel and it would continue but then, it got to a point where i couldnt no longer click cancel... and the screen would completely go blank.. iv downloaded 8 31 now it works..
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

warning sign

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.