Anger Management - The Second Coming

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11516
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
10:49 Sun 7 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Feel refreshed now guys, thanks to Ryan for sorting out the last killer set and been doing well pace wise on Pool so hoping the first game since my DNS was fixed that it is a good one.

I'll sit out if we can get two players, Greg and Ryan proved it can work
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:52 Sun 7 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Four Teams League
League Deadline: 14th August
Killer Deadline: 21st August (8 PM Default Time)

6 Frames of your type, Killer: 2 games of 2v2

Big Breakers 4 v 20 Anger Management
arc: sarah 0 vs 6 thegame26
reg: destroyer_v2 0 vs 6 joeyy
orig: timpark 2 vs 4 dgeneratio (timpark 2-2 elgoog)
carom: masterful 2 vs 4 crazy_greg

Anger Management v Back in Baulk
arc: joeyy vs kyle_147
reg: crazy_greg vs jimi_clapton
orig: legend_pot vs m_wood
carom: virtuoso147_ vs roxbury_100

Four Teams Cup
Cup Deadline: 14th August

1 Frame of Arc, Reg, Orig, Carom, Power

Big Breakers 0 v 15 Anger Management
haggisdcfc 0 vs 5 legend_pot
destroyer_v2 0 vs 5 crazy_greg
sarah vs joeyy (Optional but 20-0 hmm)
masterful 0 vs 5 virtuoso147_

We are qualified

Killer
Anger Management 5-1 Dead Meat

Heaven and Hell v Anger Management
Big Breakers v Anger Management

Good Luck
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:52 Sun 7 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Format: 1 of Arc, Reg, Orig, Carom, Power
Optional: Stop when someone reaches three frames

Clan League Individual Competition - Semi Finals
Deadline: 21st August

legend_pot vs dgeneratio
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:53 Sun 7 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Players Championship - 39 Players

Format: 2 of Arc, Reg, Orig

Note: Remember to make effort and post on the 'Players Championship' Thread or send to dgeneratio to avoid a disqualification (However if both make effort someone has to lose).

Players Championship - Round Three
Deadline: 7th August

crazy_greg 10 vs 2 horse10000
thegame26 vs quickpot_147
timpark 2 vs 10 joeyy
jimi_clapton vs legend_pot

Good Luck

Deadline Night guys, I won't be chasing our players unless requested as it is an 'Individual' event rather than a 'Team' event.

Same goes for default info.

Cheers
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:25 Sun 7 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
If we want to make the Final, We must win both Killers and hope either HH or DM slip up somewhere (preferably HH as they have less games left).

It is tough but unthinkable has happened before, If we fail we will have Baulk and Breakers in preliminary who have to cause some upsets for us to have a shot
chezz
chezz
15:11 Mon 8 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm sorry if this seems like I'm using your thread for non clan-related subjects, however I'm looking for 1 more player, and this would be easier than messaging people individually

I'm looking for 1 more participant in the Carom League, there will be 3 groups, which will include promotion and relegation, 3 groupd of 3, meaning the seasons will be very quick, and will ensure that the league won't get boring.

There will also be an individual cup, where all players are pitted against each other

If you're interested please visit the thread in the spoiler, it will be the first person that puts their name on that thread that gets the remaining place, or if there is enough people, I'll make more groupd, or make the current groups larger

Thanks for reading this I hope to see your name on the thread soon

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:10 Mon 8 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Note: Remember to make effort and post on the 'Players Championship' Thread or send to dgeneratio to avoid a disqualification (However if both make effort someone has to lose).

Players Championship - Round Three
Deadline: 7th August

thegame26 vs quickpot_147
jimi_clapton vs legend_pot
booby_trap vs count_raven

^ I require default info for these games by Wednesday 9 pm please, after this time, the defaults will be done.

Players can complete before this time and through Wednesday Night if both agree. By Thursday Morning (or Weds Night if players don't agree) then the games will be locked and the Quarters will start (same deadline as the schedule).

Will do a draw soon.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:25 Mon 8 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Players Championship - Quarter Finals
Deadline: 21st August

booby_trap/count_raven vs etarvt
jimi_clapton/legend_pot vs m_wood
crazy_greg vs sarahh
thegame26/quickpot_147 vs joeyy

^ This round isn't random as want to separate the players who had games left to prevent a BYE vs BYE.

Should their be a DQ-DQ from no effort or equal effort then the other player will get a BYE.

Good Luck
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:34 Mon 8 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Killer Update
DM 11 2 (Killer Final as 3rd which is AM has 10 points Maximum)
HH 10 2 (Playoff if lose to AM and AM win both)
AM 6 4 (Same as HH)
BB 4 2 (Preliminary)
BAU 3 4 (Preliminary)

Clan Potential Total
AM 10
BAU 7
HH 12
BB 6
DM 13

Theirs the story guys we must win both our Killers and then we may have a Playoff but looking at the Points Won/Lost if we get two wins, we have a +6 and with HH loss would be a +4 so we would be through on Points Difference but gets more complicated as HH would have more Overall Wins so what deterrent should we use?

Part hoping it doesn't come to it but if we beat HH and Breakers both clans will be on 10 points each.

Both ways has an argument but i'll leave the final decision to immortal as an outside contact of both teams.

Next Season i'll add Frame difference and if it was 3 points for a win as planned next season then HH would be through now as HH would be on 15 points, AM would be on 8 points with 6 remaining so judging by that, HH would win 2-1 in terms of deterrent tie breakers so that seems the logical choice in which case even if we won both HH would win

Just thinking out loud here.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:56 Mon 8 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
^ What a mess though but first season back so we have room to try and prevent these scenarios in future seasons.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:24 Tue 9 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Any problems guys?

Two weeks and no Baulk Games played, know joeyy was having trouble with his.

Cheers
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:07 Wed 10 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
May be busy on Tanks from from August 16th to August 30th to try and get Tiger Hammer Tank (Tier VII Premium) for free.

Posted Image

Way it works is i have to play battles and long as i win the battle or i lose and get in top 1/3 on experience i won't lose points. I have to collect the points to get the Tank.

Closer it is to end of August, the less time i may have on Funky, depending how i do.

so yeah, may be busy again and 3rd hero tank in 3 months on Console. If this keeps up then i'll be busy every month haha
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:08 Wed 10 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Legend 3-1 Dgen

2 Cents for Ryan, 2 Halfs for Ryan

Arc: I broke, he cleared with a cent (standard for me)
Reg: I hit a safe too hard and he got a 133 total clearance
Orig: I got caught by pressure on break, he made a 52 so was behind, i make a ns then miss a pink (wasn't easy but been consistent today in Orig), he got a 2nd Half
Car: We did for fun, he had two lucky shots (RNG on his side too ), i made a nice 3 run and stole it

ggs mate and gl for final
legend_pot
legend_pot
23:10 Wed 10 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Players Championship Game

legend_pot 9 - 3 jimi_clapton

3 - 2 arcade (72 for me)
6 - 0 regular (76 and 81 for me)
0 - 1 original (hippes didnt get half so couldn't draw)

I played pretty well here, only miss really came in the only original game which I lost. Arcade I took the first after he missed with a 72 clear, then he potted a fab middle after my break and got an agonising 49 break which was enough to win him the frame. regular he didnt get much of a chance here i had two chances and made two frame winning breaks, should have both been cents but messed up positionals on the colours original I missed a difficult ish middle and he made around 40 again, the balls were very awkward and he took it well with his net chance but didnt get half so we ended it there. He potted some fantastic long ones up the table to give himself half chances, just needs to brush up on the easier ones which ultimately cost him here fortunately for me ggs mate pleasure playing
legend_pot
legend_pot
00:05 Thu 11 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Clan Individual Game

legend_pot 3 - 1 dgeneratio

1 - 0 arcade (101 for me)
1 - 0 regular (133 for me)
1 - 0 original (60 and 51 for me)
0 - 1 carom (grrrr lol )

decided not to do power as he didnt want to watch me pot

Played really well here which was nice, dgen didnt really get much of a chance till original came and he was 60 behind in that when he got his chance. arcade he broke and i cleared for 101. regular he left a safety loose and I made 133 from that. original he smash breaked and i got to 60 missing a black but the balls were quite tied up and i made a nice 51 to end it with my second half. carom he won 5 - 4 i missed a couple of close ones but also got some lucky ones, he made a 3 run to seal it there he usually brings the best out of me when we played clan games not sure why haha, he was playing really well in practice so glad i didn't give him too many chances luckily ggs mate pleasure playing as always
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:05 Thu 11 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Killer

AM 4-2 HH

Game 1: RNG really screwed us here and HH had one or two RNG moments too, I went out early (two shots were bad luck) after one of them went out, Ryan won a 1v1.

Game 2: We played a bit better, as last frame i didn't miss many easy pots but was good safety from Baz to put us under pressure. I tried to set Ryan up but he said he played poorly. He got Carsten out then Baz missed 2 sitters after a brilliant safe.

Pressure was on him however as if Baz won a 3-3 would have sent HH to the Finals.

We got through with a win somehow in this and now we have to beat Breakers to tie with Heaven then we await immortals decision about the tie breaker. If it would go to a Playoff vs HH, we would have 7 days to play a 2v2 and would be one frame only.

Halfway there
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:08 Thu 11 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
he usually brings the best out of me when we played clan games not sure why haha, he was playing really well in practice so glad i didn't give him too many chances luckily ggs mate pleasure playing as always

Not wrong, even in Carom you edge me

Yep was consistent in practice with two 60s, two 70s, a 92 and a 120, all meant nothing but i tell a lie as feel better in Orig than months ago so some positives.

ggs mate
crazy_greg
crazy_greg
00:17 Thu 11 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
greg 5 - 0 jimi_clapton

greg - 57, 63, 57

he was lagging really bad so left
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:19 Thu 11 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
greg 5 - 0 jimi_clapton

greg - 57, 63, 57