are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Issues with Game

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

mightypot000
mightypot000
23:06 Tue 31 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
This is the second time now its happend whilst playing a game i got logged out whilst in a tournemant. Ridiculous, whys that??????????????????????
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:10 Tue 31 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
It's normally java related, have to roll back java.
mightypot000
mightypot000
23:49 Tue 31 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
James, iv changed so many java's iv lost count i give up.
the___priest
the___priest
21:00 Wed 1 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
java 8 31
check your computer is 32 bit or 64 bit

if its 64
up load both offline 32 and 64 bit versions

only load 32 bit offline if you computer is a 32 bit

it works, if you don't try it, your problem fella
it does work 100 %

many have tried it and have no problems both here and on pool
mightypot000
mightypot000
21:13 Wed 1 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
its java 8 31 ,, 32 bit.. not good with computer so dont know if my computer is 32
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:33 Wed 1 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Someone good with comps said 32 bit can work on a 64 bit computer as well so you only need 32 bit which mighty has. Only thing i can suggest now is try another browser OR download Java 7

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/20354/java-update-prompt/1

Java 7: http://java.com/en/download/manual_java7.jsp
mightypot000
mightypot000
21:39 Wed 1 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks guys il give it a try
b1gkuz
b1gkuz
17:07 Wed 15 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
why should ppl have to roll back anything..... my java auto updates as does my browser.........I have tried rolling back to "preferred" versions I get same issues.......

its the site ......

Sometimes I can play against premium players no problems but most times I cant.......my current settings are Firefox version 44 (work related) but I can run also on latest version........and java 8.14................... its a joke that the devs here wont fix this issue for players....seriously how long has it been going on for .....and whats the reply every time......roll back to version so and so....why though...fix it and u might not have an exidous of players....

absolute joke tbh...ill never buy a premium package just to win a few tournies.....and im not saying ppl are before I get crucified...id just like the chance to play a game I love
the___priest
the___priest
15:10 Fri 17 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Someone good with comps said 32 bit can work on a 64 bit computer as well so you only need 32 bit which mighty has. Only thing i can suggest now is try another browser OR download Java 7

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/20354/java-update-prompt/1

Java 7: http://java.com/en/download/manual_java7.jsp

if you have a 64bit download both offline versions

it works on Internet Explorer

fact James, don't listen to this guy

27 people on pool have done the above and it does work end of
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:31 Fri 17 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
i do listen to this guy, i'd rather listen to someone who knows what they're doing than someone who doesn't.

do you have proof before saying it is fact?

and you brought up a post from 2 weeks ago lol.
mightypot000
mightypot000
07:33 Tue 21 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Edited at 04:43 Tue 21/06/16 (BST)
buckjam
buckjam
19:12 Wed 29 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Still can't get on. Says that this page is not available. I even tried to access through Facebook and it did the same. Phone and tablet are ok so it's not the ip address. I did get a security message a few days ago but didn't think nothing of it. The PC just will not let me into snooker. Typically pools fine. Any ideas from you wizards out there?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:19 Wed 29 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Jay had this and turned out he was using McAfee (Poor anti virus software) when he switched it was fine.

Alternatively i used to get Blocked Sites on Opera, i still do on Major Nelson at times and a browser reboot works.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:59 Wed 29 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Still can't get on. Says that this page is not available. I even tried to access through Facebook and it did the same. Phone and tablet are ok so it's not the ip address. I did get a security message a few days ago but didn't think nothing of it. The PC just will not let me into snooker. Typically pools fine. Any ideas from you wizards out there?

I had this other day mate.

McAfee was my issue, all i did was go into it and turn off the firewall. Worked straight away. I still need to uninstall it from laptop but other than that it works fine now. Pool worked fine for me as well when it was happening to me.
daviking
daviking
22:10 Wed 29 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
As the applet gets older and browsers stop supporting it, more and more security software will either block the applet from running or block the site as it is hosting an insecure applet.

It will be frustrating but the alternative is that your browser or operating system (or third party security if you feel the need) allows unsafe activity.
buckjam
buckjam
00:07 Thu 30 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks. I turned off my McAfee and it let me on. Can play snooks but the security isnt worth a bolt. Good trade
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:12 Thu 30 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks. I turned off my McAfee and it let me on. Can play snooks but the security isnt worth a bolt. Good trade

No worries man, yeah it is rubbish anyway. Im switching back to AVG as its always been good to me.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Issues with Game

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.