I cant play against hutch1971

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

osullivan34
osullivan34
21:24 Sun 19 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I cant play against hutch1971...

When I play against this user my java always gives error.
I dont understand why?
It happens to someone else?

I will stop playing tournaments..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:20 Mon 20 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
It is because he is a premium user. Its all down to Java in the end. If your premium now you will pretty much win against any non premium members in tournaments unless the non premium player plays someone who is premium before the tournament starts. It will let you cancel the error page that comes up.

I have also gave up on tournaments on pool because of this and pla more snooker as its easier to find a ranked game
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
03:48 Mon 20 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
you can either watch a premium member in tourney or play one then it will work until you log off, this is the way i deal with it but can be a big pain sometimes.
mightypot000
mightypot000
03:58 Mon 20 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Try java 8 31 mate should work, i had same problem so i got java 8 31 thanks to dgen. It works now
b1gkuz
b1gkuz
13:41 Thu 21 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I can play against hutch no probs....its destroyer_v2 that I get this issue with.....im running latest java version out on windows 7 machine.........I have no issues playing any other premium player...............its about time the devs and nick get there thumbs out there bums and fix the issue.........there is 1 solution out there ....buying a premium account yourself....... BUT why would anyone want to pay good money for a site which isn't maintained to allow ppl to play on there set up....
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:48 Thu 21 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Or downgrade to Java 8.31 mate.

Nick doesn't care anymore and Admins are powerless as they can't code i don't think.
kilimanjaro
kilimanjaro
01:00 Fri 22 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I think its to do with the special cues..as this only happens to me when the members have the pointless special cues.

Maybe those who we are talking about could return to normal cues and we'll see what happens.Its a lot easier than others having to get the right java.

I'll leave it to there conscience.

I used to be a premium member but £10 for a site where only 20- 30 people are on is a joke.

My major annoyance is that I can't shout profanities at the players as I get frozen out..because ..errr ..I get frozen out.

They are helping kill an already terminally ill site though.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

I cant play against hutch1971

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.