are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

What happened to this game?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

toxyck
toxyck
18:36 Thu 29 Aug 19 (BST)  [Link]  
I remember when it used to be 100 users daily.

Now it struggles to make 10, sad to see as this was once a fantastic game to play.
overthehill
overthehill
19:18 Wed 4 Sep 19 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah, I came back to the game after more than a year off and there's nobody to play with. I share your thoughts. The game is still the same, still good, but the rooms are empty and you play with whoever you find.
begger
begger
Admin
23:31 Mon 7 Oct 19 (BST)  [Link]  
Im trying my best to be more active and to shake things up a little bit as I agree its a shame to see whats happened on this site and I have been around a long time now..just need up the numbers a bit..might be to late but I got to try
adrianbawley
adrianbawley
17:49 Tue 8 Oct 19 (BST)  [Link]  
How about when we are sitting around waiting to get a game, we play guests and encourage them to get accounts?
begger
begger
Admin
18:12 Tue 8 Oct 19 (BST)  [Link]  
How about when we are sitting around waiting to get a game, we play guests and encourage them to get accounts?

That's not a bad idea mate..im trying to get my java sorted out..not had a game for years
mybiscuits
mybiscuits
15:11 Mon 21 Oct 19 (BST)  [Link]  
Definitely a good idea... I too have been on this site for years, only just came back, and max 10 players... used to be packed.... advertising etc I know is costly, and I don't know much about it, but paid adverts on facebook etc, if people are all prepared to come together for the good of the small community we have and for it to grow?
the_boss
the_boss
20:20 Wed 23 Oct 19 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm returning full time count me in
A
jimi_clapton
jimi_clapton
16:41 Thu 24 Oct 19 (BST)  [Link]  
Folk need to know specific java requirements to be able to access game.
Unless the information is there in front of them in BIG BOLD LETTERS, they'll throw the head up and not bother
saxon
saxon
19:25 Sat 26 Oct 19 (BST)  [Link]  
It's a real shame what this game has gone off a cliff. Also a shame to have so many folk who just want to give abusive chat and also those that cannot hide what they do to make gains...... really is a shame, as these folk are better than that.
toxyck
toxyck
15:28 Tue 14 Jan 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
I loved this game with a passion, and still do, but the amount of users saddens me, which is why im advertising Funky, lets get the rooms full with active users again!!
stewolves93
stewolves93
11:51 Tue 23 Jun 20 (BST)  [Link]  
i remember,

used to play this when i was 14, im 27 now.

the days of ste_efc, sean_paul etc, tournaments used to last about an hour, now you can win one without playing a game,

it seems also nick has found other things to venture on and stopped inputting any time or money into it.

also very rarely do we have a member of staff online, which can be fustrating when you come across clowns

WE NEED TO GET THIS SITE BACK
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

What happened to this game?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.