are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Please help me to play

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

welshflinty
welshflinty
13:00 Tue 17 Dec 19 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have Chrome with the internet explorer add on,but it makes the table show very small as with all the writing.
Tried running it through the windows "download the application for windows" but I need to download the programme every time I want to play.
Cant get the game working on Opera.How on earth do I get back to playing this great game the right way?
toxyck
toxyck
15:30 Tue 14 Jan 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
Try downloading Firefox, this game runs best on that browser, Internet Explorer is a bad browser, always has been.
adrianbawley
adrianbawley
17:28 Tue 14 Jan 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
Internet Explorer does work. Check out my posting https://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/10514/how-to-fix-java
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
15:19 Wed 15 Jan 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
If one day i dont have to download ridiculously old versions of old programs, i could actually play again!
toxyck
toxyck
13:29 Sun 19 Jan 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
If one day i dont have to download ridiculously old versions of old programs, i could actually play again!

Surely Nick could log on and update everything in less than a day, or is he not interested anymore?

Because like i said in my forum post, this site has ALOT of potential, but it needs time and effort, but most of all, passion.
hutch19713
hutch19713
19:44 Sun 19 Jan 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
i
jimi_clapton
jimi_clapton
22:27 Tue 21 Jan 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
mrperson
mrperson
21:44 Wed 22 Jan 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
Once you download the java app to play just pin it to your taskbar, otherwise it gets lost in the background files. Hope this helps.

Edit: On that note, Nick could do something to make the applet icon a bit more funky, excuse the pun.

Edited at 22:00 Wed 22/01/20 (GMT)
tooty_frooty
tooty_frooty
10:18 Sat 8 Feb 20 (GMT)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see https://www.funkysnooker.com/viewPostingRules.do
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Please help me to play

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.