are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

nominate a colour

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:59 Wed 12 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i think that when aplayer pots a red and is on a colour they should have to nominate the colour they want to play, ive had experience of a player potting and snookering themselves then just hitting the ball and hoping it hits any colour. your thoughts please?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:11 Wed 12 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah it definately needs bringing in and will be when nick can. Theres also the other rule of putting player back when they foul, these will be brough in but its just a matter of time mate.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:18 Wed 12 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ok i was just wondering if there was a reason for not having it, thanks for getting back to me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:37 Wed 12 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I think nick said he was going to concentrate on pool for a while then come back to snooker.

In other words hes going to do side spin,US 9,8ball pool(hopefully) and other updates.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:06 Wed 12 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Why need to nominate a colour?

you don't do it in real life and it's not in rules book, so why make up rules?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:36 Thu 13 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
well nicks only just made the game guys...its early days yet, give it a rest
mikeking1388
mikeking1388
12:49 Thu 13 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
it is in the rules in real life!!!u cant just play for any old colour, you have to nominate in real snooker rules
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:51 Thu 13 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i dont see pros in matches nominate colours, do you?
mikeking1388
mikeking1388
18:31 Thu 13 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yeh they do, obviously u dnt have to nominate if its obvious wot colour ur goin for, i think the ref assumes ur goin for that colour, if it isnt obvious they tell the ref wot colour they r playin, i was at the crucible final last year and they were doin it all the time, get ur facts strait in future before u try nd question it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:32 Fri 14 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
no, i think that nominating a colour would be too much, it aint broke now, so dont fix it!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:04 Thu 24 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
if u had 2 nominate a colour it wuld make the game more relistic and thats wot games like this r trying 2 achieve i assume
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:33 Sat 26 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
you wont find many on here too intent on making it as realistic as possible. Ive mad esuggestions to enhance its realism and just got shot down.

its prob a good thing, i think you can sometimes overdo the realism in games, and make them more monotenous.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

nominate a colour

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.