are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Fears and Phobias

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:00 Wed 15 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just out of interest, does anybody have any common or unusual fears or phobias? Or know anybody who does?

Feel free to share with us if you do :-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:58 Fri 17 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
errrr nope, i happy to pick up a big spider wen it comes in the house and put it outside, for it too only come back inlol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:34 Fri 17 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Im fine with spiders. At the min i work at a fairly large pet store. We have two tarantulas (pink toed tarantula and blood-legged tarantula). Happy to handle them both but not often.

Used to handle scorpions until one stung me a couple of weeks ago... not nice.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:46 Fri 17 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
i have a phobia of women and marriage they boss u about and take all ur money wats worse
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:09 Fri 17 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
aint tarauntulas a bit more dosile than the common british house spider??? we get sum big beggers in my house and they cant half move fast lol

aqua...........stand up and be a man lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:16 Sat 18 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Our pink toed tarantula jumps if its frightened, usualy depends on how warm they are. Its also male so its not that big. Our other one is huge.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:14 Thu 20 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I AM AFRAID OV HOMOSEXUALS AND I AGREE WIF WOMEN N MARRIGE BT DNT MATTER IF SHA IS A BABE LOL ALSO I AM AFRAID OV BABIES 1 RIPPED MY EYE OUT B4
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:54 Mon 1 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I am afraid of losing against my little brother on funky snooker, he flukes his way to win
krauser
krauser
15:56 Fri 5 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm afraid of losing full stop.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:01 Sat 6 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
im afraid of birds, they scare the c**p outa me, especially pigeons, swans and gueese!! they have a conspiracy i tell you!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:01 Sat 6 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Must be the bird flu...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:09 Sat 6 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
grrrrrr well whateva it is i hateeee them,,, i sware 2 go they just wanna kill me!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:51 Thu 8 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i have a fear of fit japanese girls in tennis shorts tying me down and peeing all over me, is a re-occuring dream but one day you never know! hope it doesnt happen!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:07 Thu 15 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I fear a new born kitten looking me in the eye and saying (in a kitten voice....) "you shall be the evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones" - Shakespeare.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:56 Thu 15 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Fears and Phobias

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.