are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Leavin before half century, annoyin

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:16 Sun 9 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Weed_man left just before i got a half century, how ignorant and annoying. thats twice now, can people not just enjoy playin and stop bein like that...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:20 Sun 9 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
chill out mate its just a game of online snooker...im sure u must have better things to do with your time. although judging by the fact that u recently had a conversation with yourself on the message board then im not sure you do.

Edited at 18:26 Sun 9/04/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:16 Sun 9 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
good point
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:06 Mon 10 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
weed man is a bad loser
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:13 Tue 11 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
if its 'just a game' weed man y leave? seems like a gutless reaction to me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:40 Tue 11 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i didnt think it would cause such a problem...too many people take this whole thing too seriously. im sorry to tombo 1 that he didnt get his half century for the 5th time or whatever...i didnt realise it meant so much to him.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:47 Wed 12 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
its just good manners to let him finish his break and if you know that you are going to loose thenwait till its ur shot and gracefully admit defeat and then perhaps leave
Its nowt to do with it 'meaning so much' its just good sportsmanship
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:20 Wed 12 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
thank you tidnab for teaching me the etiquette of online snooker, i appreciate it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:29 Wed 12 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
ur welcome lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:50 Wed 26 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
urgh... don't play shottsboy1 either if you want a half centurary or anything... he'll leave also. There should be a name and shame thread made a sticky for these sorts of people....
krauser
krauser
08:35 Mon 1 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
This was mentioned in another thread. What the admins are thinking of doing is allowing you to carry on your break even after you're opponent leaves, that way you can see what break you would of made and it will count on your stats.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:10 Sat 6 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
it wasn't for a half century for me, but i was playing against physco17 and i had won and i had a easy pot on the black for which i would get my highest break, so just before i shot he left!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:29 Sun 7 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
ur all idiots
krauser
krauser
15:03 Sun 7 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
And why is that weed_man?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:54 Sat 27 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:23 Sun 28 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey listen up weed_man or wat ever you want to call your self next!. i have been playing some top class people some of them have knocked in some high breaks e.g 61 i just sit back and watch the masters do it i dont just leave...... its just sad grow some brains mate ...

Thank you __flames__

Edited at 11:24 Sun 28/05/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:07 Sun 28 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Threads like these never turn out well. If you have nothing good to say about someone, don't say it. Or try not to give names.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Leavin before half century, annoyin

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.