Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Call of Duty Chat

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11718
cue_power
cue_power
14:11 Fri 30 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
pilbyjoel said:
Check out general minus on youtube

He delibrately team kills to get reactions and it's so funny.

thats a funny one ^

Haha! How do people get so angry? Brilliant

Edited by forum moderator budweiser, at 00:08 Mon 09/01/12 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:32 Fri 30 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
burnzybhoy said:
The fact yous support the leader with ballistic vests is funny lol, been asked plenty of times to join clans in search but there boring and make you play too serious. I just play with still that one mate on search as nobody else is good at it, he's 5k in world i'm 6k.. both 5th prestige.

yeah he gives us care packages in return killstreaks he uses is Care Package, Pavelow, Osprey Gunner

usually 2 or 3 run Support and 2 or 3 Run Assault, because when we spawn trap them theres no way we can get all choppers out in a game lol.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:34 Fri 30 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
easy derry, i used to get annoyed a lot when people purposely teamkill you on Search, but i like ricochet now, only downside is when a teammate shoots my tac i can't do anything.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:14 Fri 30 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
cue_power said:
pilbyjoel said:
Check out general minus on youtube

He delibrately team kills to get reactions and it's so funny.

thats a funny one ^

Haha! How do people get so angry? Brilliant

He is from yorkshire, Sounds proper rotherham accent that lol. The guy is been fair pratonising though " deep breathes" " i work with people like you and want to get into your mind"

Its only a game...

Edited by forum moderator budweiser, at 00:08 Mon 09/01/12 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:54 Fri 30 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
true, i dont get angry on the outside but on the inside im like why did you just do that? teamkilling just ruins it and thats why ricochet got brought out
pilbyjoel
pilbyjoel
00:52 Fri 6 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Level 77 now, owning with ak47, acr 6.8 and g36c at the moment
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:21 Fri 6 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
burnzybhoy said:
The fact yous support the leader with ballistic vests is funny lol, been asked plenty of times to join clans in search but there boring and make you play too serious. I just play with still that one mate on search as nobody else is good at it, he's 5k in world i'm 6k.. both 5th prestige.

yeah he gives us care packages in return killstreaks he uses is Care Package, Pavelow, Osprey Gunner

usually 2 or 3 run Support and 2 or 3 Run Assault, because when we spawn trap them theres no way we can get all choppers out in a game lol.

as i proved tonight, 37 for 16 in Dom, 2 choppers and couldn't bring one out cos a clan member had a pavelow and a chopper out
cue_power
cue_power
02:41 Fri 6 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
On Black ops, I got 30-35 dog kills in one match!

I did get dogs 3 times though

Had to kill myself as I hate not being able to get killstreaks!

Killed 4 people with a grenade and then killed 3 people with a claymore seconds after haha!

Also on Jungle... I was running and dived under the bridge, aimed my ballistic knife directly up to the cliff and killed the sniper on top of it! Was a pretty sick ballistic knife kill if you ask me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:13 Sat 7 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I never heard as much bulls... in my life dez im suprised you didnt do a few kart wheels across the brige and knifed a chap across the map haha
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:16 Sat 7 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
would be funny if you could avoid bullets like that.

on metal gear solid 2, i would cartwheel all the time to avoid bullets and lasers then of course i would have to stop for a minute to fire a stinger.
pilbyjoel
pilbyjoel
13:53 Sun 8 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Level 80 now, should I prestige straight away or try and get a gold gun or somet first?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:10 Sun 8 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
whats the point in waiting if you are thinking of prestiging anyways, seems a waste of time to be honest
cue_power
cue_power
18:22 Sun 8 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
scrapper said:
I never heard as much bulls... in my life dez im suprised you didnt do a few kart wheels across the brige and knifed a chap across the map haha

Haha its all true son. I would upload to youtube but quite frankly... I dont have a clue how to.

Plus I see that quite pointless!

Been spanking everyone with Ballistics and Tomahawk. Got some sick cross map tomahawks on S&D. When they came the same spot... and you just roughly aim at them and get them! What a feeling.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:47 Sun 8 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Put it in your fileshare and il go on and watch it so Your making everyone think that your god at the game
tobo_
tobo_
22:57 Sun 8 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
40 games of TDM today, didn't go negative or 1 to 1 KD all day! Every game was positive woooop!

End of day KD ... 441:194 !!!

2.46 Ratio
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:14 Wed 11 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
mw3 servers are down grrrr
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:25 Wed 11 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Anyone just think the mw3 multiplayer is pretty pants compared to black ops. I really did try to like it but found the maps pretty awful tbh personally. Only ones i liked was Seatown and Resistance. Also hate how low the health was. Campaign was the usual thrill ride though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:10 Wed 11 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nah black ops is horrible i dont know how people like it to be honest :/ the only good maps are firing range and nuketown haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:32 Thu 19 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
completed the game for mw3 got the platinum and everything lol, special ops was a bit of a pain and took quite a while lol
samj147
samj147
13:09 Fri 27 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
If anyone is thinking of getting the maps when they are released on PS3. I have advice, DON'T! They are truly dreadful.
Pages: 11718
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Call of Duty Chat

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.